I gotta re-wire a an old Ibanez HSS guitar, and i only have a 5-way switch that has 8 in-line lugs.. can't find a diagram for that kind of switch and i couldn't figure out the differences between those 4-a-side switches and mine..
help? thanks..

"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by Nezek
wow thanks.. that was quick

Promise not to tell the girls that, otherwise he'll never get nookie again

Actually on topic:

I've never seen a switch like that. How come it's only got four lugs? It looks like a 3-way (not the good kind) from where I'm sitting .
Quote by -MintSauce-
Promise not to tell the girls that, otherwise he'll never get nookie again

Actually on topic:

I've never seen a switch like that. How come it's only got four lugs? It looks like a 3-way (not the good kind) from where I'm sitting .

You bastard!

Just kidding.

I had the same problem when I went to rewire my Aria electric - I learnt the lesson the hard way unfortunately
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."