S'beautiful . Your voice trembles a bit at the beginning though. If it's possible, I think singing louder/more confidently and then turning the levels down would sound better.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
that sounds great, havent heard it for a while, i think the version i heard was like an old recording he just did in his house which wasnt perfect (you could hear his missus clattering dishes in the back ground) and youve imitated thom's voice down to a t

nice work
Quote by skilly1
that sounds great, havent heard it for a while, i think the version i heard was like an old recording he just did in his house which wasnt perfect (you could hear his missus clattering dishes in the back ground) and youve imitated thom's voice down to a t

nice work

haha...yeah...that was the only recording ever made...they couldn't catch the same feeling in the studio...the one he played at home was just a kind of test song for the other members...but they just puttet that version on the CD...Thanks for the comment.
radiohead
I commend you for covering such a fantastic song. The guitar is great, but there is a sense of urgency in this cover, whereas the original is so delicate. I dont think it translates.

btw, ive got pit tickets for Radiohead in Indy
Good cover and great song. I agree with the other posts especially the first. You might want to change your levels and sing more loudly. It will make the sound of your voice a little more genuine, while now it seems forced. Good guitar track.

return?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=837608