Since everyone else is making pointless threads about how they were hurt in very simple and stupid ways, I decided to post one up about how I was hurt in an extremely strange, complex, and nonetheless stupid way.

See, I was thirsty, so I went downstairs to get a soda. But since the countertops are pretty much level with my crotch, I managed to be clumsy enough to rack myself against one of them, and it hurt like a son of a b****. Needless to say, I swore a bit, but anyways, after about five seconds of intense pain in my sack, I felt piercing pain shoot through my side. It still hasn't stopped hurting, I'm in pain right now too. But I don't understand quite how the f*** it happened. Anyways...my dad said it was the same area as my kidney, and that would make some sense, since the two are connected, but still, I'm wondering how the hell it happened.

What's the Pit's thoughts on this?
get a new kidney

edit:

have this one, eat it and you will be as good as new

Last edited by ralph wiggum at Apr 10, 2008,
pee if its red see a doctor
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
wtf stfu gtfo
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
The logical action would be to see a doctor, not ask the Pit

Seriously, though, if it doesn't stop you should definitely get it checked out. Even if it turns out to be nothing, it's better to be safe than sorry.
Quote by soulflyV
Fuck, that fucking sucks.

I'd see a fucking doctor if I were you.

**** oath!
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by rancidryan
pee if its red see a doctor

I took your advice (i can pee at will), and its not red, so that's good, but im still hurting...I'll check with a doc I guess.

Quote by ralph wiggum
get a new kidney

edit:

have this one, eat it and you will be as good as new

Dude, that looks like a fetus...
Quote by saphrax
The Pit - Where monkeys speak in acronyms.

gff
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I've had kidney problems for about 18 months now.

Put it this way, if it persists, SEE A F*CKING DOCTOR

If it starts to spread to the other kidney

SEE A F*CKING DOCTOR

in-fact, if it doesn't stop hurting for a day or two, SEE A F*CKING DOCTOR

and also, stop coming to the pit asking for medical advice, the pit doesn't have a medical degree in anything
Quote by Slinov
I've had kidney problems for about 18 months now.

Put it this way, if it persists, SEE A F*CKING DOCTOR

If it starts to spread to the other kidney

SEE A F*CKING DOCTOR

in-fact, if it doesn't stop hurting for a day or two, SEE A F*CKING DOCTOR

and also, stop coming to the pit asking for medical advice, the pit doesn't have a medical degree in anything

i got trainded where dr nick did of the simpsons i has you know!!!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by MHDrunk
wtf stfu gtfo

*Reported*

And I'd sleep on it if I were you, see if it still hurts or gives you problems in a day or two, then see a doctor.
Quote by punkforlife93
Real men have nuts. Which therefore feel very great pain.

... really?... thats news to me
"Whats that noise??"

"... Jazz"
ouch my anus =[

im sorry
Sometimes the only friends you have are guitars n beer =D