Well yesterday, iwas with my girlfriend, and she had beer with her, and spray paint and we she got aressted. now i wont be able to talk to her for 2-3 months. wtf do i do?
your still be able to visit her

edit: how come your on ug ifyour arrested?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Last edited by rancidryan at Apr 10, 2008,
Quote by DillusionSystem
Well yesterday, iwas with my girlfriend, and she had beer with her, and spray paint and we she got aressted. now i wont be able to talk to her for 2-3 months. wtf do i do?

You sir, live in a harsh world.
Wait until you can speak to her?

Why exactly did you get arrested? And more to the point, if she's your age, you're both only fifteen. You shouldn't have alcohol at that age. :/
Quote by DillusionSystem

Learn to use the spacebar and backspace button

But on a personal note, deal with it. She probably had unlawful intentions. You were porbably with her and not stopping her from committing to these actions. She is now suffering the consequences of her unlawful actions. You are outside. If you can, bail her out, if not, suck it up and deal with it. It's basic principle that if you do something wrong and get caught, you face the consequences, so quit whinging.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
She was doing something that she shouldn't have been. She faces the consequences. Deal with it.
Quote by saphrax
And you go to jail for that in the US? No F***ing way!

I know. Over here they just pour away your cheap booze before your very eyes

I wasn't aware they could look in your bag or search you without permission.
**** thats steep
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Quote by Denthúl
I know. Over here they just pour away your cheap booze before your very eyes

I wasn't aware they could look in your bag or search you without permission.

+1

They're not allowed to confiscate it/pour it away if any of them aren't open.
wait... she got put in jail for 2-3 months for having beer in her bag?

[palmfaces at the american justice system]
Quote by Slinov
+1

They're not allowed to confiscate it/pour it away if any of them aren't open.

I'm pretty sure they can take it from you if you're under age. And if they can't, that's stupid. But meh, the law in this country doesn't always make sense, so it doesn't really matter.

Edit: ^ It's possible that he, she or indeed both of them just got grounded. Majorly.
Last edited by Denthúl at Apr 10, 2008,
Quote by Denthúl
I'm pretty sure they can take it from you if you're under age. And if they can, that's stupid. But meh, the law in this country doesn't always make sense, so it doesn't really matter.

Edit: ^ It's possible that he, she or indeed both of them just got grounded. Majorly.

Oh right, you can tell i'm failing at law >_<

and yeah, looks like a grounding to me.

Plan the great escape!
That's the stupidest reason to get arrested I've ever heard in my life.

Good job.
RULE BRITANNIA