I never played bass but I am thinking of getting one. Due to spaec issues I'd like to have one combo practice amp to use for both: my guitar and the bass. Something like 15W fender frontman. How would that go with bass? Any better suggestions?
Quote by alanford
I never played bass but I am thinking of getting one. Due to spaec issues I'd like to have one combo practice amp to use for both: my guitar and the bass. Something like 15W fender frontman. How would that go with bass? Any better suggestions?
i only know of 2 amps that can handle both guitar and bass; an extreme expensive, extremely good orange stack called the thunderverb, and a really ****ty cheap amp called a "b.b. blaster"
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
You'd be better off getting a bass amp and playing guitar thru it. Nothing in that price range is going to be much good, including the Frontman.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
it would go pop with bass

and not a good 1980s pop

and space issues my balls if your skint your skint

for practice try a laney rb2 with a fender 5w on top
Quote by Sirnogbert
...Damn you.
When your amp is the size of an average 15 watter then having space for one more small amp shouldn't be a problem unless you live in a rabbit hutch.

EIT: Oh, and did anyone mention using your guitar amp as a bass amp is going to absolutely destroy it?
Quote by jeowy
i only know of 2 amps that can handle both guitar and bass; an extreme expensive, extremely good orange stack called the thunderverb, and a really ****ty cheap amp called a "b.b. blaster"

Fender Bassman?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
thanks for opinions. haven't htought about stacking and haven't thought about using bass amp only. any bass amps around where I can plug in my mp3 player into it and play with?
Something like this Peavey... ?

(bear in mind, I have no first hand experience with it!).
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.