A few years ago my brother got caught with possession of MJ and know they are just having the trial. This was his first offense and will definatly be his last but the question i had was it was a total set up. the police called a guy and got him to sell it to him, so they could nab him. i was reading online about this and there is a law about entrapment i dont know if this could help any. Please dont respond if you do not have a clue what you are talking about.
Thanks for the help
i doubt a police officer would go through that much trouble to nab someone with no previous record.

your bro is probaly making it up hoping people are stupid enough to believe him.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
wha? did your brother sell it or just get caught with it?
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
it might be argued as entrapment if it can be proven, and ask the DA if they have a 1st offenders program
Quote by drakenshadow
i doubt a police officer would go through that much trouble to nab someone with no previous record.

your bro is probaly making it up hoping people are stupid enough to believe him.

yea he can prove it because they got one of his old roomates to call him and sell it to him and he didnt get in trouble. i told you not to come in here if you didnt know what you were talking about GTFO
Quote by GooseMcShred
wha? did your brother sell it or just get caught with it?

yes i meant to say he did sell it.
he may not qualify for a first offenders program (if the county or state offers one) but if your brother was under 16 or so when it happend, he might get off with just community service or a fine. what state is this.
The way entrapment is works is that you have to prove that cops got you to do something you normally wouldn't do. It's one of the hardest things to prove in court. All the cop needs to do is show your brother using slang or having some sort of knowledge of drug deals going down.

The best way to deal with 1st offense possession is to take a plea bargain with the solicitor. He'll probably get off with a fine (100-500) and a little community service.
gibsonfirebird hit the nail on the head with entrapment. i just wanted to add that the mere possession of the drug should be enough to prove the possibility of the willingness to sell it, since the possession is illegal and therefore he would have a hard time proving entrapment. so i agree, attempt a plea bargain since it is the first offense.
yea thanks man it doesnt really help his situation. His attorney thinks it will be like a 1000 dollar fine and take his car.
So how much does your brother charge for a quarter? I need some.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.