Poll: inbreeding vs relationship lyrics
Poll Options
View poll results: inbreeding vs relationship lyrics
I support relationship lyrics
2 33%
I support inbreeding
4 67%
I support both (as they go hand in hand)
2 33%
Voters: 6.
In a world filled with contrasting moral sets and differing perceptions of right and wrong, which do you find more disturbing?

I personally find the act of writing lyrics based around relationships both perverse and unjustifiably disgusting. For any individual to have the audacity to believe that anyone else on the planet wants to hear about how in love he/she is, or how much they are hurting because their 'one true love' decided to **** their younger brother is mind numbing.

Incest, on the other hand, is at least somewhat beneficial to mankind. Inbreeding reduced the risk of the parents genes being passed on due to the higher mortality rate of inbred children, a nice and happy form of natural selection.

I say hail inbreeding, down with emo relationship lyrical tosh!

What do you guys think?
yeah, this is gonna get closed
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
mhm.
this is the same ****tard who went on and on about how music doesnt stir emotion.

dumbass.
Quote by teegman
OH MY GOD IT'S SELF AWARE!

seriously though, if you have nothing better to do than spam my thread then please leave before I start reporting your posts.

Whatever.

Anyway, I think there's no problem with relationship lyrics, as many people just make them up.

*dodges the reported bullet*
Quote by teegman
If you can draw emotion from instrumentation then you probably need to be taken away in a little white padded van, freak.

or I am human, and you are an emotionless autonamaton.
Quote by teegman
If you can draw emotion from instrumentation then you probably need to be taken away in a little white padded van, freak.

You really are a moron.

*post reported*

You know, trying to convince us you're not a troll won't work if you flame everyone who disagrees with you like a 12 year old.
incest is sick, plus it makes your offspring retarded thus stupifing the population, not to mention the ugliness.

but any wayy..... get er done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
I'm pretty sure that relationships song are a good thing, at least. IF the singer wrote it and it actually happened and he/she is upset/happy then he is putting emotion into his/her music, and isn't the lack of emotion what everyone is complaining about?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
figures.. from "down under". cliche'
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by webbtje
You really are a moron.

*post reported*

You know, trying to convince us you're not a troll won't work if you flame everyone who disagrees with you like a 12 year old.

I defend every single one of my opinions with solid arguments that validate my stance, whilst constantly being attacked with 'your are moronic' garbage. You are free to think that I'm a troll, whilst I am free to think that you are close minded and scared of opinions that conflict with your own. Who is behaving like the 12 yearold here?
I don't understand incest properly but then again, my cousin (girl) is a total melvin.
Quote by teegman
I defend every single one of my opinions with solid arguments that validate my stance, whilst constantly being attacked with 'your are moronic' garbage. You are free to think that I'm a troll, whilst I am free to think that you are close minded and scared of opinions that conflict with your own. Who is behaving like the 12 yearold here?

Isn't that kinda like saying that car is red, and you going its blue. Then him saying your wrong and you telling him he is closed minded?

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by teegman

Do you know why you come across as one?

Quote by teegman

Need I say more? I'm sorry, but you are juvenile and hypocritical. You call me close minded, yet you come out with a post like the one I quoted. I mean seriously, grow up.

If you really want to have sex with your relatives, do us all a favour and keep it to yourself.
Quote by teegman
No, not at all.

I suggest you read up on 'subjectiveness'

Really?

Quote by teegman

Seriously?
Quote by teegman
In a world filled with contrasting moral sets and differing perceptions of right and wrong, which do you find more disturbing?

I personally find the act of writing lyrics based around relationships both perverse and unjustifiably disgusting. For any individual to have the audacity to believe that anyone else on the planet wants to hear about how in love he/she is, or how much they are hurting because their 'one true love' decided to **** their younger brother is mind numbing.

Incest, on the other hand, is at least somewhat beneficial to mankind. Inbreeding reduced the risk of the parents genes being passed on due to the higher mortality rate of inbred children, a nice and happy form of natural selection.

I say hail inbreeding, down with emo relationship lyrical tosh!

What do you guys think?

I hate you.
I've been here since '04.

Quote by webbtje
Do you know why you come across as one?

No.
Please inform me.

Need I say more? I'm sorry, but you are juvenile and hypocritical. You call me close minded, yet you come out with a post like the one I quoted. I mean seriously, grow up.

I've backed up that post quite comprehensively in other threads here. Rather than just call me a juvenile and hypocrite, would you like to actually back it up with some reasoning?

p.s., 'I mean seriously, grow up' doesn't constitute reasoning.

If you really want to have sex with your relatives, do us all a favour and keep it to yourself.

Why would you assume that I want to have sex with my relatives?
Are you even slightly capable of basic comprehension?
Quote by teegman

BIG WORDS MAKE ME SMART!!!

Seriously, though. You are the one being close-minded. Saying that someone needs to go to solitary confinement for draw emotion from a guitar is like saying that everyone who can read better than you should be shot. Just because you CAN'T draw emotion from one of the most emotive instruments out there it doesn't mean that it's not emotive.

Quote by teegman
No, not at all.

I suggest you read up on 'subjectiveness'

I'm sorry, I read a post that sounded stupid and then I saw you too arguing and I thought it was you. I can see how that could be an opinion and posted before I thought. My apologies.

douchebag
joking