Page 1 of 3
basically what the title says ,

if you could bring one person back to life, who would you choose?

(this has been inspired by other threads and i't not sure if this has been done before)

anyways

i would pick Johnny Cash
Hmm. Gilles Villeneuve or Ayrton Senna, most likely. Maybe Hillel Slovak, too. :/
Kid at my school who died in a car crash a month ago =(

It would make everyone happy.

OR Jesus. But he doesn't count because he didn't die =) He ascended to heaven.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by SilentMoose
Hitler.

Ha.

But anyway back to the thread Kurt Cobain.
Desperate Times, Desperate Measures.
Bon Scott.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Jimi Hendrix
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Quote by Pinky19

OR Jesus. But he doesn't count because he didn't die =) He ascended to heaven.

hahaha
Quote by SilentMoose
Hitler.

<german>nein mein herr das wäre nicht gut<\german>
Dean ML79F w/ Dimarzio X2N
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
if you want it to sound really dirty just rub some dirt on your amp...
My third choice is Dimebag, but I didn't want to be part of "them"

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by SilentMoose
Hitler.

Not to cause controversy, but I'd also pick Hitler.

He is perhaps the most influencial person the world has ever seen. His actions caused repercussions that will probably never be matched.

I'd love to have the chance to meet him, and talk to him about his ideals. I think it would be fascinating.
Quote by iplay6string
why? jimi hendrix for me.

Someone missed the cunning sarcasm there.

Seriously though, I dunno, put him on trial?
Quote by saphrax

He is perhaps the most influencial person the world has ever seen. His actions caused repercussions that will probably never be matched.

I'd love to have the chance to meet him, and talk to him about his ideals. I think it would be fascinating.

i hope you're not jewish!

hitler was pretty hardcore though lol :P
Quote by iplay6string
why? jimi hendrix for me.

fun of killing him again.

Quote by xC0ldBl00dx
Jesus, he could settle a few ****ing arguements

Wait...I thought that already happened...3 days after he died. Whatever, it's your religion, not mine.

I'd bring back Lenin (not John Lennon) or Trotsky. I think either one would be able to help out the U.S. quite a bit.
my abortion
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Quote by saphrax

wow never thought of it that way. Although i wouldnt want to release haulocaust version 2.0 on the world, risk outweighs fascinating conversation prospects.

umm id say mozart? Imagine what that prodigy could write with all the modern instrumentation and computers?
Quote by iplay6string

Nope, I'm about as atheist as they come.

Quote by FarewellMemory
wow never thought of it that way. Although i wouldnt want to release haulocaust version 2.0 on the world, risk outweighs fascinating conversation prospects.

The fact that you put it like that shows that Hitler couldn't do it. The world has changed since then. Hitler knows nothing about IT, it's infrastructure or ways of manipulating data.

His "old fashioned" approach to world domination simply would be laughed at by modern day warfare tacticians.
Last edited by saphrax at Apr 10, 2008,
i would not bring back hitler shockingly enough. i think that it might be better to bring back the people he slaughtered really rather than "have a chance to meet him". some people have no idea. anyway another great one would be MLK. he could certainly teach some people a thing or two.
Marge: You know Homer, it's easy to criticize.
Homer: Fun too!

Vegetarian Pastafarian
Quote by saphrax

Hitler did basically bring the world out of a huge economic depression. If only he'd stopped there...
Quote by FarewellMemory

umm id say mozart? Imagine what that prodigy could write with all the modern instrumentation and computers?

Now that is an interesting idea.
Quote by mrwaffles

I'd bring back Lenin (not John Lennon) or Trotsky. I think either one would be able to help out the U.S. quite a bit.

Hurray for political realism

Quote by mrwaffles
Hitler did basically bring the world out of a huge economic depression. If only he'd stopped there...

Pretty sure he brought Germany out of a huge depression.
Eric Roche or Shawn Lane.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
JJR Tolkien

I think it'd be worth resurrecting him just to show him the Lord of the Rings trilogy..

or Jesus..?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by iplay6string

hitler was pretty hardcore though lol :P

Hardcore Died With Hitler

Preschool tea party massacre album =)

Quote by webbtje
Hurray for political realism

They both had the right idea about communism. They probably wouldn't WANT to help the U.S. but hell, we'll stoop to any level to undo the mess that the Bush Administration caused. It'd be nice to see communism actually working. Also, it'd be great to actually get to talk to those two. Sadly, I don't speak Russian...
Quote by webbtje

Pretty sure he brought Germany out of a huge depression.

No, America.

His war meant that weapons were needed (for the Brits/French). The States made these weapons, which meant that factories needed staffing, transport links needed strenghtening and resources needed mining.

This meant jobs in a time when there were none.
Page 1 of 3