Page 1 of 2
I have had a good 30 different people ask me why I'm so sad all the time. I tell them I don't know, cuz I'm not. BUT THEY ASK OVER AND OVER. Should I start going along with it and make up a huge story and make them think I'm gonna kill myself? Or keep telling the to shut up?
The worst thing is, some of them think I'm depressed due to music. The Devil Wears Prada, Pantera, As I Lay Dying, and the local CHRISTIAN metal bands are all able to give instant depressed emo kid status.

Also, should I give 4chan this kids phone number for putting mine as his motto on XBL? Or give it to the pit?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
i have the same problem. going along with it leads to therapy, so i wouldn't suggest that. as for the number, you will be banned so... i'm not telling you to TAKE IT TO 4CHAN,
Stop being so miserable and cheer up,

I can imagine your the life of the party /sarcasm
Manchester United
Quote by Craigo
It's called being a miserable teen. You probably suffer from it.

EDIT: None of the bands you named were metal. They're also terrible.

Did you read the post? I'm not miserable. and your a terrible band. (and I didn't say they were. I said them and other Christian metal bands around here, elitist... I think)

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by soulflyV
It's not your average depression problem because you aren't.

Suck it up and move on.

Whats up with everyone being pricks today? I wanted a funny way to do so, and that guy about Aerosmith is the only one. YOUR A DISGRACE.

Quote by Craigo

Pantera are ****ing metal.
And they rule.
purely for the lulz you might get from it, give the number to 4chan.

although as far as i've seen, they don't really seem to do it that much.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Are any of them hot chicks? It could be your ticket to some lovin', if you play it right.
Quote by soulflyV
I haven't had my juice box yet.

Also, it's "you're".

sorry, I hate people who do that... and I just did it...

Quote by Pinky19
. The Devil Wears Prada, Pantera, As I Lay Dying, and the local CHRISTIAN metal bands are all able to give instant depressed emo kid status.

WOAH WOAH WOAH

You deff not an Emo Kid if you listen to AILD and TDWP...thats deff branching off and is based in hardcore.

And did someone on here say Pantera Isn't Metal?

I'd like to hear how they ARN'T
Quote by Pinky19
I have had a good 30 different people ask me why I'm so sad all the time. I tell them I don't know, cuz I'm not. BUT THEY ASK OVER AND OVER. Should I start going along with it and make up a huge story and make them think I'm gonna kill myself? Or keep telling the to shut up?
The worst thing is, some of them think I'm depressed due to music. The Devil Wears Prada, Pantera, As I Lay Dying, and the local CHRISTIAN metal bands are all able to give instant depressed emo kid status.

Also, should I give 4chan this kids phone number for putting mine as his motto on XBL? Or give it to the pit?

get a smaller sig. thatll help.
'id give you one of my beers but i only have six' - deja voodoo
Well do you have black flippy hair, wear tight jeans and a hoody?

CRY ABOUT IT EMO KID
Whatever you do, don't go a long with it. It makes you more depressed. You HAVE to start acting not depressed otherwise they will keep saying it like constantly, and you will truely believe that you are depressed and there's no point to life and stuff. It happened to me. I stopped going to school cos of all the ****s there and now I have to find a new one where I don't know anyone
Quote by MightyAl
Are any of them hot chicks? It could be your ticket to some lovin', if you play it right.

one is

Quote by Craigo

Wait a second.... PANTERA ISN'T METAL? Dude, where are you living. On earth they're ****ing METAL!!!

Peace
Quote by Pinky19
Did you read the post? I'm not miserable. and your a terrible band. (and I didn't say they were. I said them and other Christian metal bands around here, elitist... I think)

I did read. You're probably miserable I said. You just don't know it.

If you think As I Lay Dying or The Devil Wheres Prada is metal, you're very, very wrong.
Quote by ultimo101
Well do you have black flippy hair, wear tight jeans and a hoody?

CRY ABOUT IT EMO KID

One pair of tight pants I don't wear often and bought by mistake, and I do have a black zip up hoody.

Quote by Craigo
I did read. You're probably miserable I said. You just don't know it.

If you think As I Lay Dying or The Devil Wheres Prada is metal, you're very, very wrong.

what I said was TDWP, AILD, and other local christian metal bands. I did not label them metal or christian.

Quote by MightyAl

yes

Last edited by Pinky19 at Apr 10, 2008,
I think a couple of friends thought I was depressed when I first got into classical music.

They would listen to Recuerdos de la Alhambra for example and they go "Oh my god, this is so sad and depressing, something you would cut your wrists listening to etc." And jump into conclusions.

It's not sad, it's not depressive, it's fucking beautiful and romantic!
Quote by Craigo

Pantera are metal
Quote by Ch@0s
Pantera are metal

AND awesome.

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']I think a couple of friends thought I was depressed when I first got into classical music.

Face-mota****ing-palm.jpg

so would 4 chan be a bad idea, or good idea?

don't know, but I'm curious as to what MightyAl meant by hot chicks to night of lovin'.

Quote by soulflyV
Can you actually get there?

I've been trying to get some more wallpapers from /wg/ but the whole site won't load for me.

I just tried, and it fails to load.
Quote by soulflyV
I wonder what's going down over there.

They may be up to something

*raises UG emblazoned shield, running away in the process*
Quote by Craigo

Amen.
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
^Pantera is metal and Christian metal bands are metal otherwise they wouldn't be Christian METAL bands.
Quote by Craigo
With the exception of Pantera...

They're up there with Sabbath and Slayer as far as I'm concerned.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Just be glad that people care enough to ask and be concerned. It might be annoying; but it's also a lot more than a lot of depressed people ever get.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Page 1 of 2