dammit beaten to "Firefox"..
TS go to www.firefox.com right now. Download Firefox for your respective operating system.
All your internet worries will disappear. if you want to be snazzy, download a nice new skin for firefox.. aka Redshift V2. Say buhbye to pop ups! And failed loads!
Quote by FarewellMemory
download a nice new skin for firefox.. aka Redshift V2.

Black Japan MAX > Redshift.
Download google toolbar
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by ac/guns n zep
im not saying that im using internet explorer i use aol but i get internet explorer popups

In that case, download Ad-Aware or another similar adware/spyware tool. Let it scan and see if it clears it all up for you.
Quote by ac/guns n zep
im not saying that im using internet explorer i use aol but i get internet explorer popups

AOL... yeah you're pretty much fucked, loser
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by ac/guns n zep

I have AOL too but I just minimize it and use Firefox. I agree with getting FF with Ad-Block Plus.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Yeah, if you guys could stop necrobumping 8 year old threads

That would be great
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
Yeah, if you guys could stop necrobumping 8 year old threads

That would be great

Oh, I'm sorry.