Hey, I know this is a guitar forum, but I also know that there are some pretty damn smart people here that can help me out. I am writing an essay on to kill a mockingbird, and I need some help with it. I need some quotes about Boo Radley about him being more of a hero (by the end of the book).

I also need some quotes about Bob Ewell. I am trying to show that his thoughtless actions has affected how others react to him, and thats how he ultimately got killed.

halp?
I can try to dig out the list of various quotes I made that are relevant to this, but it would take a while because I'm going out in five minutes. :/

But you should read the book anyway. It's great.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
Hey, I know this is a guitar forum, but I also know that there are some pretty damn smart people here that can help me out. I am writing an essay on to kill a mockingbird, and I need some help with it. I need some quotes about Boo Radley about him being more of a hero (by the end of the book).

I also need some quotes about Bob Ewell. I am trying to show that his thoughtless actions has affected how others react to him, and thats how he ultimately got killed.

halp?

umm, Boo doesn't really say anything the entire book, so i don't know how you'll get any quotes from him...but he did save the kids from Bob at the end of the book and killed him

to be honest, i can't really remember the book enough to remember any specific quotes, sorry man

i thought it was kinda boring, but you'd be better off reading it for the essay
...or copy it from your friends
would help but i read that book 4 years ago freshmen year
read the book yourself and do the essay sir
Dick+strings= owww
Guys i did read the book, and I do know what happens. I just need help finding some specific quotes. Something that shows the Ewells in bad light, something that contrasts boo at the begining and at the end of the book maybe?

Sparknotes only helps if i Havent read the book
only way bob ewell got killed was via a knife getting shoved up his ass

that's half your report for you.
We're smart because we do our own homework.

It's not difficult to find quotes, just skim. Boo Radley doesn't even talk from what I remember, so you're going to have to look a little deeper for that. All you have to do is take an exert from when Scout and her brother first talk about Boo, and contrast that with how he helps them in the end.

Go read.
read near the ending of the book where boo saves the kids, and quote the parts where he behaves in a heroic manner. to show how "gentle" he is quote the part where he askes scout to accompany him home.

read the court trial bit for most of the quotes about bob ewell... lots of racist remarks there... yup...

i think it would help alot if you read the book, if you have not already ..
Jem says something about Boo to Dill it's along the lines of "judging from his tracks he's about 6 foot tall and eats squirrels and cats. His hands are covered in blood."
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
That book sucked...
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quote by Joey Radical
That book sucked...

I wholeheartedly disagree .. it is amazing . truly exposes human prejudice
Chapter 17 gives you plenty of quotes for Bob Ewell. One I always use is the on bout 'The Ewells live as the guests of the country in times of prosperity as well as in the depths of depression'

Also when Atticus is talking to Jem bout bending rules and says how Ewell drinks away all his money he gets given.
tl;dr : IM BETTER THAN YOU
dood, i read that book in friggin 9th grade..i dont remember jack. spark note that shit.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Ultimate_Gio92

halp?

the message is that you have to put yourself in other peoples shoes before you can downright judge them. At the beginning of the book, they see boo radley as this evil entity that could come up and kill them at any time. but at the end they realize that he has been forgotten and rejected by society so much that he cant stand to face the society that has abondoned him. But when he sees Bob Ewell attacking scout, instead of letting it happen because he dislikes society, he goes out and saves her making him this sort of divine heroic figure which competley contrasts what they thought of him before. At the end of the book Scout goes up to the Radley house and looks at the yard the way Boo Radley would have seen it. She recaps on all the events in her life and in the book through Boo Radleys eyes, he watched her grow up and play so in a non creepy way Scout and her brother (i forgot his name) are his children who he feels he needs to protect. There was also as lot of stuff about racism, i cant remember it right now but ill post it if i do. I hope this helps, i loved that book.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Bleed Blue
umm, Boo doesn't really say anything the entire book, so i don't know how you'll get any quotes from him...but he did save the kids from Bob at the end of the book and killed him

to be honest, i can't really remember the book enough to remember any specific quotes, sorry man

i thought it was kinda boring, but you'd be better off reading it for the essay
...or copy it from your friends

Yea, didn't he say like one thing the whole book?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
That cartoon posted earlier was hilarious.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
a Boo doesnt say much, but there is a lot said about him. I think he says a line or two in the movie, but yea hes a hero not a villian, hes a villian in the Godfather tho (well the actor is)
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Yeah to everyone telling me to read the book, and alot of you actualy helped alot.

anything on bob ewell?