Aight. Got a Valvelking 212 on tuesday. Next day it was broken, fuse and one tube blown.

So what should I do? I purchased it brandnew from thomann.de.

I don't know whether I'm gonna go to the local music store and make them replace all 6L6GC or only one, I mean they all could be defect or something?

Or, should I send my amp back to thomann and let them send me a brandnew one, but then I'll have to wait another two weeks for the amp.

Third option is a thing I've already done, don't know how smart it was though. I mailed thomann and said "I demand money for how much new tubes will cost me" or something like that.

Fourth option: I mail Peavey and tell them what happened and they give me a new amp. Problem is, it'll take a good month ship to USA and then back.

What the hell should I do?!
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
take it back to the store bought it from and hopefully they will replace it free of charge, and if not let everyone know so we don't go there
For Sale;

Marshall AVT 150H head (new)
Marshall AVT 150H head (Almost new)

Crate BV412 Cab (Pristine w/ celestions)
thats a BIG problem
take it back to the store? or call the company, hopefully you got a waranty
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by nikkore1
take it back to the store bought it from and hopefully they will replace it free of charge, and if not let everyone know so we don't go there

thomann.de is a respectable website. One person's opinion won't stop most of us going for the bargains they have there.

As for TS, I'd contact Thomann, see if they'll ship you over new tubes. As for the fuse, well, I'm sure you can replace that!
Definately send it back to the people you ordered it from. You're not in desperate need of it are you?
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
yeah look on the website and return it -.-

you will have to pay to send it back
Manchester United
Quote by cap'n curry
thats a BIG problem
take it back to the store? or call the company, hopefully you got a waranty

Yup. thomann.de will probably replace it, however I'll probably have to firs send the amp to them which will take a week and then they send me a new one which will take another week.
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
Quote by djmay71
damn that sucks.
did you by an extended warranty?

No but the warranty is 3 years.

Hell, do I have to pay to mail it back? That would be like 40 € or something!
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
I'd get a replacement if i were you.
If the problems big enough to whack out a fuse and a tube your gonna waste your time getting new parts, cos they'll just go as well. Get the whole thing replaced, is my opinion
----
Quote by fila_93

They'll pay for postage
----

Lähetit siis niille sähköpostin missä vaadit niiltä rahaa?
Yleensä ihmiset pyytää varaosia tai kokonaan uutta vahvaria.

Thomann maksaa postikulut jos joudut lähettämään takaisin jotain, jos takuun ehdot on voimassa.
Quote by fila_93
No but the warranty is 3 years.

Asking the Pit something like that probably won't work. My advice would be to call them, it's your best bet really.

+49-9546-9223-0 is the UK Front Desk
+49-9546-9223-476 is the UK Customer Services number

EDIT:

you're from Finland...
Quote by Dudududa
I'd get a replacement if i were you.
If the problems big enough to whack out a fuse and a tube your gonna waste your time getting new parts, cos they'll just go as well. Get the whole thing replaced, is my opinion

Okay I think I'm gonna send it back to them.

But is there any possibility that they could give me a new amp + a little money like 50 € or something? For the time it takes to replace it I mean.
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
Why are you asking all of ultimate guitar? I saw you in one of the other forums asking the same thing.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by MoleMania
don't ask the pit

true. take it to a more appropriate forum.
from daylight...
...into darkness