Yeah, I want to buy it. Right now. But where from? Why the hell isn't it anywhere on Amazon or eBay? This is just like Petrucci's CD, which I only luckily found on eBay through sheer luck.

I've been to Cornford Records' official site and attempted to buy it, but I DON'T FUCKING WANT TO USE PAYPAL. I hate how that company is taking over the world these days.
Last edited by DaFjory at Apr 10, 2008,
I think you can only buy it through the Conford Records website. It's ****ing amazing, but I can't buy it anywhere. I was forced to download it, cause there's no distribution, which really bugs me, cause he's not a huge artist.

Oh well, I will order it somewhere.
Quote by the-patient
I think you can only buy it through the Conford Records website. It's ****ing amazing, but I can't buy it anywhere. I was forced to download it, cause there's no distribution, which really bugs me, cause he's not a huge artist.

Oh well, I will order it somewhere.

Pretty much this. Unfortunately I don't like buying things online simply because I don't like distributing my cc information. But yeah, I think cornford records is the only place to get it. Its an amazing album. I love the title track and hangover. Amazing album, get your hands on it asap.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Yeah, except that I'm not about to use PayPal and get my money stolen.
Last edited by DaFjory at Apr 10, 2008,
Quote by DaFjory

I have NEVER heard of people getting their money stolen with paypal. In terms of security, it is the best on the web. Now if something goes bad on an ebay or personal deal they are awful to deal with, but for stuff like this they can't be beat.
Quote by DaFjory

Not exactly the best reason to refrain from using Paypal, but whatever.
Using PP will open up so many doors in the world of Internet shopping, however...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Guthrie-Govan-Erotic-Cakes-CD-Import-Shred-Guitar_W0QQitemZ230241281613QQihZ013QQcategoryZ307QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122

Send this guy a money order or something.
I've read that site a long long time ago, and I've since used paypal a hell of a lot without any problems. Sure, I'm not about to pay €1000 through it, but for simple ebaying or buying Erotic Cakes, no problem.

Besides, I don't have a merchant account. Does that mean I don't get "screwed over"? I don't know... All I know is that it's extremely handy and throughout years of use I have no complaints whatsoever.

And, to be honest... Most of those "points" on paypalsucks are ridiculous, and go for ANY creditcard company. Come on. You can make a website about everything like that. What's this? Ebaysucks? Oh...

Spoofing & phishing? Come on, that's hardly paypal's fault.

This reeks of libel, without the proper evidence to back it up.

And to the people who say they were forced to download it because there's no distribution... Get over it. Buy the damn album, paypal's not going to burn your house down if you use it once.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
^ All very true.
If you don't get the CD then file a claim with paypal and you'll most likely get your money back.

The only annoyance I've had with it is the amount of money they like to take if you sell something. It's like ebay fees (as paypal is owned by ebay) + 10% paypal fees and then even more money if you want to put it into your bank account.
There was a google payment system that was planned to be cheaper but don't know what happened to that. Paypal is a good thing to have if you want to buy online, it's probably safer than typing in credit card details the whole time.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic