CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Nice one
Driving lessons start tomorrow for me
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
;D
i've only had my first lesson last weekend

gratz
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
No,

Because my sister who is younger had a car, driving test and driving lessons paid for her, my parents could not afford to even pay for 1 lesson of mine after that...
I got mine last Wedensday.

First time, and I made a 91 (I forgot to use my blinkers when parallel parking and backing into a parking spot).

And I aced backing into the parking spot, and I had never even done it before.

I don't know, driving just comes REALLY easy for me. I never had "lessons", I just drove whenever possible, and everyone I know tells me I'm a great driver. *shrugs*
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
No, well I passed my theory last week. I did have a successful 7th lesson this morning though. Got all my manouvers right and only made one **** up with gears.

Congrats though.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
congratz bro. i had my theory test on tuesday and passed!!

got my practical booked for end of next month
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
I don't get how all of you have failed and had these marks against you. It was so easy for me.. and I didn't get a single negative mark at all.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
I don't get how all of you have failed and had these marks against you. It was so easy for me.. and I didn't get a single negative mark at all.

America is just straight lines though is't it?

Was when i was there at least

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Location : Florida, United States
Exactly
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Quote by fallenangel20
I got mine last Wedensday.

First time, and I made a 91 (I forgot to use my blinkers when parallel parking and backing into a parking spot).

And I aced backing into the parking spot, and I had never even done it before.

I don't know, driving just comes REALLY easy for me. I never had "lessons", I just drove whenever possible, and everyone I know tells me I'm a great driver. *shrugs*

Wow man, you are sooo awesome! Is it okay if I worship you?
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quote by last-1s-out
America is just straight lines though is't it?

Was when i was there at least

Exactly

When I take mine in 2 months, it's going to consist of about 3 blocks of driving, a 3- point turn, and driving back to the DMV. If I fail... I don't know what I'll do with myself.
i passed first time last september with only 2 minors.....ahhhhhhh yeahhhhh
I've got my theory test booked next Wednesday. I've had about 12 lessons so far, really enjoying it. Americans remember in Britain (a) we have corners, (b) most use a manual stickshift.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I've got my test on Monday.
My instructor says I should breeze it
Quote by Cal UK
I've got my theory test booked next Wednesday. I've had about 12 lessons so far, really enjoying it. Americans remember in Britain (a) we have corners, (b) most use a manual stickshift.

and c) we have roundabouts. d)our roads are generally narrower.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
So what? Are English and Finnish tests harder?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I'd love to drivwe in finland

Heavy MEtal on the radio hmmmmm
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
taking the test this week.
hopefully, ill pass
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
I had three tests in Janurary. aced it with 2 minors on the third one - damn majors
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Passed just a month ago, 2nd try perfect. First time I forgot to use the turning lane. >.<
Quote by nebiru
So what? Are English and Finnish tests harder?

Are you serious?

There's a reason getting a UK driver's license alows you to rent cars everywhere. If you from the US and you come here, good night and good luck mate.

I'm having my driving lessons in London biatches. No grids, one way systems EVERYWHERE, white van drivers and black cabs pulling up in front of you out of nowhere the whole time oh and busses...those ****ing double ones, that have six wheels?! AAAAAH. Did I mention the recent boom in cyclists? THEY'RE EVERYWHERE lol. I bet those of you who drive in the US have never heard of the term "meeting trafic"? That's when the roads are so narrow you have to wait for the opposing to come through!

I'm also assuming you're all learning manual? To be honest I would understand if you didn't, 70% of cars on the road in america are automatic..

(This should not be read aggressively, it's not a rant I'm just giving evidence etc )

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Congrats! Lol yeah UK tests are generally much more difficult than US, according to DSA (Driving Standards Agnecy in UK) there is only a 35-40% first time pass rate... so it is pretty difficult. I passed my test first time in october with 4 minors, was only learning since mid august =D
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

I passed last year end of november...first attempt...failed the theory test once though cause I thought I didn't have to learn xD (im in germany so stick shift for meeee!!)
I live in the middle of nowhere, and had to take my test in the middle of a city... I wasn't use to city driving >.<
But out here in country we have the same thing with narrow roads, but you don't wait for people, you push the gas pedal and go like hell hoping you get there first. A lot of people around here like driving in the middle of the road too. (For reasons you can guess...)
I was going to say 'I passed a little while ago', but then I realised that it was nearly 2 years. How time flies!

Anyway, well done on passing. I got 5 minors too, but first time.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
I got ten minors when I took my test just over three years ago now...was lucky they passed me
goin for my third on 6th june..intensive course on 4th 5th and 6th...and had loads of road exp on a motorbike so yey should pass
passed yesterday

7 minors

3rd try

I'M ABSOLUTELY BUZZED
Originally posted by jklsadj;sadjfak
well, green day was at woodstock. so they are classic rock! i told you!
Originally posted by Iluvpowerchords
Pfff Gay people are Fags
Page 1 of 2