Haha, this actually sounds like fun, but yeah your rep would be squat....unless of course, you had multiple accounts *evil grin*
Quote by Rocking-Rob
you can be sent to court at the sellers request with resulting jail time

lol, no, just no
What?
you'd be an absolute d i c k head. i hate the ignorant people who waste my time with bidding on my items and not paying for them, because then it costs ME more money to relist it, and wait ANOTHER extra week or however long the listing is for it to sell. non paying bidders are the scum of the f u cking earth, period.
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Quote by htsktim91989
you'd be an absolute d i c k head. i hate the ignorant people who waste my time with bidding on my items and not paying for them, because then it costs ME more money to relist it, and wait ANOTHER extra week or however long the listing is for it to sell. non paying bidders are the scum of the f u cking earth, period.

So does someone PAY YOU to use eBay.....pawnshops are there too...
bad ratings, and most likely your account would get banned, unless you had a REALLY good reason.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
If you aren't serious about buying, don't bid.

Asshole.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Hot_Money420
So does someone PAY YOU to use eBay.....pawnshops are there too...

i dont get what your saying...i make a large income off of ebay and when someone f ucks with it like that it really pisses me off, because when you sign up AND right when you click the bid button it clearly states that bidding is a contract and you must pay. if your not sure if you want something, why bid on it?

edit: you make s hit money selling to pawnshops. if i sell an amp for $1000 on ebay, im seeing at least $900+ of that money
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Quote by htsktim91989
i dont get what your saying...i make a large income off of ebay and when someone f ucks with it like that it really pisses me off, because when you sign up AND right when you click the bid button it clearly states that bidding is a contract and you must pay. if your not sure if you want something, why bid on it?

edit: you make s hit money selling to pawnshops. if i sell an amp for $1000 on ebay, im seeing at least $900+ of that money

I was just asking if eBay was your only place to sell, and that if people we so dumb on there, why u do not go to pawnshops. You already answered that so

[/argument]