I got one and I love it, its awesome. But this thing eats batteries like I don't know what. Even when I'm not using it. I can be playing in the morning before school and turn it off and the battery's full. I get home and stomp it on and it's dead. I didn't forget to put it off. Is this normal?
You probably forgot to turn it off. To turn it off, you need to unplug the cable going into the input (or output, can't remember which - probably input. But you can check the manual or just unplug both). If you leave the cables plugged it will drain batteries.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.