Page 1 of 2
Since people assume when you aren't clear enough.

What are you living for?
Last edited by nan0 at Apr 10, 2008,
Why don't you just slap yourself across the face and stop being an angsty emo fag?

Chances are you aren't suicidal nor are you clinically depressed.
Quote by CrazyDavey
Why don't you just slap yourself across the face and stop being an angsty emo fag?

What he said.
oh i absolutely LOVE life isnt it fantastic this... life?! I dont have everything I want.. i suck at some stuff.. but hell I friggin LOVE LIFE!!! dont u just love it too??!!!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
go kill yourself then and dont talk about it on a guitar forum as i doubt it will make you want to live
Quote by CrazyDavey

This.

Also: No TS, no.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams
Jeeze, your kind of people populate these forums..... Just go out and enjoy yourself, play in the grass or something.
I remember in 2nd year I think it was, I went like 2 months just ignoring everyone besides the small cliche of friends I had, and it was wierd how good it felt
Maybe TS should just go off himself. Then the world might be a better place. Thats right, I said it, Nan0 is the reason children are being born with aids in Africa.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Quote by killerswan
you spelled random wrong.

It was Randon's question
Dude, the guy didn't even say he's lost the desire to live. He was just asking a question.

Everyone gets depressed sometimes, it's just a question of what you choose to do about it. I generally bottle up my feelings, then let it out by drinking large amounts of vodka.

Hope that helps
HYPOCRITE OPPORTUNIST

XD wow so many replies. No, I'm just curious. I like asking why and how questions. Maybe I didn't make myself clear -_-t

I'm no where near emo. I'm just curious why people are so afraid of death, and what makes them love life so much that's all. Everybody is different and I just want to know.
Quote by nan0

I'm no where near emo. I'm just curious why people are so afraid of death, and what makes them love life so much that's all. Everybody is different and I just want to know.

its an emotion... people have a right to be scared of the fact that they'll never see their friends/family or might never feel anything or for watever reason.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I love how everyone pounced on the TS, right now ive lost the will to live. No im not about to off myself, but please make my day.
Founder of the UG Church of Nihilists pm to join

Trust in me and fall aswell.
Whilst Tarantino still has to make the prequel to Kill Bill, I have a reason to live . Also, I want to live to be 100, just for the telegram.
Quote by Eilidh
Whilst Tarantino still has to make the prequel to Kill Bill, I have a reason to live . Also, I want to live to be 100, just for the telegram.

I've seen the telegram, it's rubbish!
Quote by Eilidh

He's acually going to do that!?

+1 I say!
HYPOCRITE OPPORTUNIST

Quote by System Overide
I love how everyone pounced on the TS, right now ive lost the will to live. No im not about to off myself, but please make my day.

bls is awesuuuum.
Quote by (For A Film)
He's acually going to do that!?

+1 I say!

I didn't know that either. Well, I hope it's better than Volume II.

Quote by i am iron man
Emoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

But seriously dude, this doesn't make you cool.

TS didn't once mention that it did make them cool.

And what exactly is an "Emoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"?
Quote by nan0
XD wow so many replies. No, I'm just curious. I like asking why and how questions. Maybe I didn't make myself clear -_-t

I think the only reason people are afraid of death is they don't truly know what happens when you die. Now they may believe in stuff that might happen (IE: Heaven/Hell, worm food, reincarnation) but they will never be sure of what is right until they die.

For example

Think of when you were a child. What scared the living piss out of you? For me, it was the car wash. I always lost my **** (figuratively of course) when we would go into the Car Wash. I didn't know what it was; therefore, it scared me.

Hot_EDIT: The way you worded the question made it sound like you lost YOUR will to live. That is why people immediately donned their flame throwers.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
Last edited by The_Hottest_Day at Apr 10, 2008,
When i die i wanna see a screen like "thank your for playing"
not "game over"

cause suicide is like falling off an edge in a jump n' run game :/
Who?

If you're talking to me, I don't care what people think. I don't let it affect me one bit, why should I? Especially since everybody is screwed up one way or another.
Quote by Broken_Drum
I didn't know that either. Well, I hope it's better than Volume II.

TS didn't once mention that it did make them cool.

And what exactly is an "Emoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"?

A cow that likes to cut it self?

Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Think of when you were a child. What scared the living piss out of you?

um, I don't believe in aliens, but if they appeared in my room I would piss my pants because you can't do anything but be at their mercy.
Quote by nan0
um, I don't believe in aliens, but if they appeared in my room I would piss my pants because you can't do anything but be at their mercy.

I do hope you did not miss the point entirely.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
Quote by Hot_Money420
A cow that likes to cut it self?

lol I think so. Steak that cuts itself :P
Quote by elliott FTW