I ordered an Agile AL-3000 Lefty from Rondomusic on Sunday. It showed up at my work today. Not too bad since I live in Canada. Havent got to play it yet, but it is a STUNNING guitar. I took some pics with my cell so sorry about the quality... I will get some better ones up soon.

I know that it should probally be in the Electric guitar forum but I hang out here!!
that's a lefty guitar.
hope you're not disappointed :P

(CG on your new buy, it sure is pretty)
"electric guitar forum"

but yeah, agiles are supposed to be awesome.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Ah, I remember the days when Agiles were recommended all the time. Haven't heard about them for a while.

Nice guitar, I like the colour.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by mack attack
How's it sound when you play it? I've been thinking of buying an Agile

Havent got to plug it in yet.... I am at work...

Although I thought I had my microcube kicking around my office, I havent found it yet.

I will get jamming on it soon though...

and to Marvelboy... I know that it shuold be on the Electric forum, but I bet 75% of my posts are in here. So
Quote by stangconv
Havent got to plug it in yet.... I am at work...

Although I thought I had my microcube kicking around my office, I havent found it yet.

I will get jamming on it soon though...

and to Marvelboy... I know that it shuold be on the Electric forum, but I bet 75% of my posts are in here. So

This may be off-topic, but how the hell do you justify playing guitar at the office? :P: Does your boss like it as much as you do?

My bosses daughter plays guitar, and he is always interested in new gear that comes out. I got my Blackheart amp and my Traynor Delivered to my office and I had to demo them both to him. (e was blown away by the BH)

However, I dont have a typical job. I work 7 days on the get 7 off. Which I also rotate between days and night shifts. So I work wed-tues 6am-6pm then I get 7 off, then 7 shifts 6pm -6am then 7 days off.

There is lots of downtime here and on nights I always bring in my guitar and play. and same on the weekends during the dayshifts (as the office is empty)

I thought I left my MC here as I am moving but it must be packed up in storage...
Guitars look wrong the other way round

Nice buy though
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by stangconv
My bosses daughter plays guitar, and he is always interested in new gear that comes out. I got my Blackheart amp and my Traynor Delivered to my office and I had to demo them both to him. (e was blown away by the BH)

However, I dont have a typical job. I work 7 days on the get 7 off. Which I also rotate between days and night shifts. So I work wed-tues 6am-6pm then I get 7 off, then 7 shifts 6pm -6am then 7 days off.

There is lots of downtime here and on nights I always bring in my guitar and play. and same on the weekends during the dayshifts (as the office is empty)

I thought I left my MC here as I am moving but it must be packed up in storage...

Seems like a cool boss.

I'm most likely getting a BH myself as well, soon.

Anyway, nice guitar! I'm really wanting to play one of them fandangle Agiles...
What do you do for a living? Because I wanna work there.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by stangconv

Congrats on the guitar, condolences on the schedule. I'm a shiftworker, too, and rotate a mix of 8's and 12's and/or 16's (I'm at work now, and will get off at 7am)... But seven 12's in a row? That sucks, man. You'd better have some serious downtime.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
FLC I work for an Oil company and we monitor our wells online 24 hrs a day.

Quote by slatsmania
Congrats on the guitar, condolences on the schedule. I'm a shiftworker, too, and rotate a mix of 8's and 12's and/or 16's (I'm at work now, and will get off at 7am)... But seven 12's in a row? That sucks, man. You'd better have some serious downtime.

Thanks Slats... Honestly being at work IS downtime. (but dont tell my wife)

We have a pirated sat dish, a PS2 and 65% of the time I am at work I have my guitar with me. After 7-12 hour shifts I get a week off. I really like my job

I only work half the year.
Sweet guitar, Nearly exactly like my mates first guitar. Except his was a righty. I'm sure you'll be satisfied with your purchase.
Sweet Man!

I've been dyin' for a Cherryburst AL 3100 ever since I got my 2500!

Hope you like it!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by stangconv

Thanks Slats... Honestly being at work IS downtime. (but dont tell my wife)

We have a pirated sat dish, a PS2 and 65% of the time I am at work I have my guitar with me. After 7-12 hour shifts I get a week off. I really like my job

I only work half the year.

Sounds like a sweet deal!
Nice guitar by the way - liking the finish
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by stangconv

That is a kickass job. And the bootleg satellite is awsum.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.