Come one, come all! if you have a Ibanez that is...

so talk about your gear, amps, picks, straps... hell anything that hass the logo on it!
pics of your stuff would be great!
I have an Ibanez RG.
EMG's installed.

Ibanez k5 (when they first came out)

and an Ibanez acoustic
i like the SG. is it an ESP?
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
I have a 40-year old Concord... Does that count?

Man, this reminded me once again, I should REALLY get it checked... it's a great guitar!

Edit:

From what I can tell, it's the 500 series LTD.
my customized S370. I took out the middle pup, painted it "red burst", replaced all black hardware with worn chrome, and just recently threw a Duncan JB in it.

Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
I have my Ibanez S470.
My favourite guitar, by far, and by the end of the year will be even more favourable.

Getting her sprayed in desert yellow!
Got Jaden Rose (from Jemsite, the guy who runs "the guitar workshop") building me a custom neck for her, maple, Steve Vai style disapearing pyramid inlays. And I'll be buying a set of Dimarzios.
Now to fund it all
I have a money plan though.

Yeah I pretty much love Ibanez, my buy plans for Ibanez so far seem to be:
Ibanez JEM77BSB (got to be the best JEM out there!)
One of their seven strings (needing one at some point)
A roadstar. They seem to go for quite cheap but I really like them.

My AXD82P
Quote by Hoodoo Child

ya its a viper 500s
Quote by phatsack
my customized S370. I took out the middle pup, painted it "red burst", replaced all black hardware with worn chrome, and just recently threw a Duncan JB in it.

what did you fill the whole with?
Quote by edusty2010
Oh god

what? He took out the middle pickups (which Im assuming it was a single coil... and I'dlike to know how he finished it.
Here's my ibanez i now really only have two guitars, my Jet-king and my Fender Deluxe MIA Strat. While this thing doesnt quite have the tone, it still is awesome to play. Eventually going to put new pups in it so that it will have a sound with the same quality as my strat.

Sorry for the massive pic, im a nub :P

Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional

My S470 with EMGs. She's currently in the repair shop though, the collar on the tremolo sheared <_>
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru

My S470 with EMGs. She's currently in the repair shop though, the collar on the tremolo sheared <_>

that is one niiiiiice guitar...
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by J rock
what? He took out the middle pickups (which Im assuming it was a single coil... and I'dlike to know how he finished it.

Lol I wasn't being sarcastic, I was kinda slap happy at the time and found that very funny *coughsexjokecough*

But in all seriousness my only guess would be wood fill? But I don't really know how well that works. Although, if he got it repainted (and it's beautiful btw!) then that would've covered up anything that didn't look right.

If you ask the GB&C forum, atleast one of them would know.
im getting a 1570 on Tuesday (theyve been dicking around with the Order for two weeks, im not holding my Breath) so ill be sure to post some Pics as soon as it comes in!

I played one at the guitar shop and WOW. it was awesome!
Even though there is already one of these, I love posting guitar pics:
RGT220H SOL Prestige, 2004/5. Mahogany body, 5 piece maple/wenge thru neck, Gotoh Tuners, Edge Pro, Dimarzio/IBZ neck and a D-Sonic bridge (not in pic)

\,,/_[><]_\,,/

1981 Ibanez Blazer.

Puh-Zah!
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
i have a gax-30 jup a g10
i use it for the drop tuning only
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by cajunboy2k
Got this about 5 weeks ago. 2001 JS 1000 in my favorite color.

jealousy has rushed through and in every part of my body

-----
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by TheBurningFish

1981 Ibanez Blazer.

Puh-Zah!

thats nice, i wouldnt mind having one of those.

i got a (suprise) S470 in blue, its very nice