Okay i have a randall rh200sc, but the distortion is meant for more metal stuff, but i like more punk/pop punk stuff. so can anyone recommend me a good distortion pedal that will give me this sound? I was thinking a DS-1 but i need a little more tone control, maybe throw an eq after it? ds-1 and a ge-7?
digitech metal master? you can get good punky sounding things on that.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Just the EQ pedal on it's own will be enough for you.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.