Hi guys! I just made up this finger excersize because I wanted to create something that uses all the frets. It has probably been made before, but I've never seen it done. So here it is.

E/3-2-1----------------------------------------------------------------13-12-11----------------------
B/------4-3-2------------------------------------------------12-11-10---------14-13-12-----------
G/-------------5-4-3--------------------------------11-10-9-------------------------------15-14-13
D/--------------------6-5-4-----------------10-9-8----------------------------------------------------
A/--------------------------7-6-5-----9-8-7-----------------------------------------------------------
E/--------------------------------8-7-6-----------------------------------------------------------------

E/-------------------------------------------------------------------------------23-22-21
B/--------------------------------------------------------------------22-21-20----------
G/---------------------------------------------------------21-20-19---------------------
D/16-15-14----------------------------------20-19-18---------------------------------
A/-----------17-16-15------------19-18-17--------------------------------------------
E/-----------------------18-17-16-----------------------------------------------------------

Please rate this out of 10. Either tommorow or sunday, I will be creating variations on this using a few tricks of mine. Until then, here is the bare my basic finger excercise (or is it a scale?).
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
7/10 nothing special, there are loads like that which are like "1-2-3-4" patterns and are moved up the neck and across the strings

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
I dnno it sounds alright, but I'd rather practice scale runs that are in some sort of key, helps with the whole perfect pitch thing. In any case, if I were you I'd keep it consistent tonally and when u go from B to D don't move up a fret, just go straight up like.. instead of (B- 4,3,2 G- 5,4,3 D- 6,5,4) do (B- 4,3,2 G- 4,3,2 D- 5,4,3). Then when you come back down, move 2 frets instead of one from G to B ex: instead of (G- 11,10,9 B- 12,11,10 E- 13,12,11) do (G- 11,10,9 B- 13,14,15 E- 14,15,16)
Schecter Fan Club!

My gear:

Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Epiphone Les paul Slash Signature
Ovation 2778LX
Boss DD-20
Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
Kustom Quad 100DFX
Vox AD100VT-XL
Well what bout try to hammmer ons and pull offs....
And every one strings one fret higher then 2 frets lower then 3 frets lower then 4 higher so on...........
I'm a beginner and this is my first finger exercise. I'll give it a go. Thank you.
If you want to ignore your pinky, that's a nice exercise
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Kanthras
If you want to ignore your pinky, that's a nice exercise

+1
But if you want to practice with your pinky you should made a better one
Quote by :-D
Or just use your middle, ring and pinky.

Well, then you're ignoring your index finger
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!