1 day old broken amp, got one question.

Do I first have to send my amp to them, and they send me a new one? Can't they just send me a new one, and at the same time I give the truck driver my old one?
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
I had the same idea with my amp, but I believe you send the amp to them and they either send you a new one or fix the old one.

Edit: Yes, I'm from Finland too, amp from Thomann, 1 day old and it breaks. Well, mine just arrived there today Hopefully I'll get a new one in a week or so.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Fama
I had the same idea with my amp, but I believe you send the amp to them and they either send you a new one or fix the old one.

Edit: Yes, I'm from Finland too, amp from Thomann, 1 day old and it breaks. Well, mine just arrived there today Hopefully I'll get a new one in a week or so.

Aff, prkl. I think that's kinda retarded, it would go twice as fast this way.
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
Why did you make a new thread? All that is broken is a bad tube. Call Peavey and ask for a replacement.
Quote by CJRocker
Why did you make a new thread? All that is broken is a bad tube. Call Peavey and ask for a replacement.

Shipping from USA would take an eternity...

I thought maybe all tubes could be defective or something I dunno. I'm stuck between sending it to thomann or going to my local store asking them to replace the broken tube...

EDIT: What do you guys think? Was it just this tube that was defect or will all break in a short amount of time?
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
Last edited by fila_93 at Apr 10, 2008,
Reason they wont save time by shipping you a new amp and you giving yours to the truck driver. Is what guarantees you will give the old amp back, or that the warranty will cover whats wrong. Dont know of any company that would do something like this. Theres a guy on another thread trying to break his amp so he can send it back and get a new one.
well i bought an amp from thomann a few months ago. a blues deluxe reissue. it developed a weird buzzing noise after 1-2 weeks. i called them, they sent me a sticker so i can send it back for free and i got a new one. took like 4-5 days (i live im germany tho) but after i got my new amp.. guess what? i had the same problem. this time i just sent it back and got my money back. worked out fine without any problems. i think thomann is a great store and i've never had any problems with them!
Guitars:

Fender Mexican HSS Strat (Sunburst, Maple Neck)
- /w custom handwound John Mayer pickups - thx cord!

Amp:
Hughes & Kettner Matrix 100 Combo (practice amp)
Fender '73 Twin Reverb (main amp)

boss bd-2 (keeley modded)