The annual Flugtag at Hyde Park has been banned because of health and safety.

Damned health and safety people are ruining everything. One county banned Doormats due to health and safety.
thats messed up, isnt the point to violate safety? it looked like fun.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Oh my god. It's there choice to do it. I can't believe that. i bet people have worked hard all year to build there machines for that. It's getting ridiculous now. I blame injury lawyers.
they had a flugtag in sydney on the weekend and as far as i know it went fine and no one was hurt. what's the big deal?
from daylight...
...into darkness
that would be like shutting down the UFC for having people fight of their own volition

ridiculous

nobody can have any fun anymore
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
They'll close The Pit soon because someone might get too offeneded or take the wrong idea and kill themselfs....

News headline:
KID IMPALES HIMSELF ON B.C.RICH GUITAR DUE TO POPULAR ONLINE COMMUNITY FORUM
Quote by Greenie_777
Oh my god. It's there choice to do it. I can't believe that. i bet people have worked hard all year to build there machines for that. It's getting ridiculous now. I blame injury lawyers.

Hahaha injury lawyers 4 u! I loved that advert with the woman in the gym punching the punch bag and she's like ''we fight hard because we want to make a difference to you'' Damn she took no sh*t. But anyways yeah that is pretty stupid about the health and safety stuff. When you buy poppies now the guys selling them aren't allowed to put them on you because of health and safety laws
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Running full tilt off a pier into the river with a contraption on your back to make you go further.
hardcore.till.i.die
proud subscriber to the Official Bodybuilding and Nutrition Thread.
Quote by Lil Macker
May I ask...

Flugtag?

completely safe competition of people running off a pier into a lake trying to go farthest
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo