Which one do you think best captures and retransmits motion?

While scientifically PAL is said to do a better job with colors and lines (pixels) so it has more detail, NTSC has greater frame rate. I have the feeling the motion it's more abrupt and sudden in PAL than in NTSC due to this.

Well, this is my opinion and I would like to learn yours.
i haven't noticed any lack of fluidity in PAL. i think the frame rate must be good enough that the human eye can't detect the difference because it looks fine to me.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by Vermintide
I think it really doesn't matter as they will very soon be outdated standards.

I doubt it.

PAL is slightly better.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
it probably makes no difference. It's probably one of those thing that if you are obcessed with TV you mind but if your just a casual viewer you probably can't tell the difference.
I have both an NTSC TV and a PAL TV (for watching imported DVDs) theres really not a noticeable difference, maybe with an HD signal on an HDTV but not normally.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Oh yeah, you forgot SECAM.

It sucks anyway so who cares stupid awkward french. ( I know France is not the only country who use it, but they invented it)
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I've never seen SECAM. We used to watch through a PAL TV in German class. I didn't like the picture at all. My teacher was obsessed with it and I don't understand why. I much prefer the NTSC .
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Blackbullet
I doubt it.

PAL is slightly better.

I don't.

Once we've had the digital switch-over and HDTVs have become the norm, PAL and NTSC are effectively a relic. We'll only keep compatibility for playing old DVDs.