Basically, this is a sort of health thread, but not completely.

The short of it is, i'm going bald I have a bad receding hairline and I don't really want to be bald. It's not exactly worth going to the doctors for so I thought, despite the pit now being by and large quite silly i'd ask and see if anyone can suggest anything to help
My mate has alopecia, and so has been almost totally hairless all over his body from the age of 13.
If you are under 30, then it's something worth going to the Doctor's for. You shouldn't have a receding hairline that early.

But as for some real advice, wash your hair more often, don't try to modify it or add any gel, hair products, or straighten it, etc.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
i feel your pain.

im 18 and i reckon within 2 years ill be shaving my head to hide the fact that my hair is thinning.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by SRX700
It's actually http://www.rogaine.com/ .
Well, the best option is probably going to a laser hair clinic, it worked well for my friend.

Well both links go to a hair treatment website. One is probably a rip-off of the other, or they're related.
Quote by 12Jim34
Well both links go to a hair treatment website. One is probably a rip-off of the other, or they're related.

Incest, gross.
Quote by cjblack532
If you are under 30, then it's something worth going to the Doctor's for. You shouldn't have a receding hairline that early.

I'm pretty sure that a receding hairline is a natural part of puberty.
just shave your head grade 1 or 0. Take it like a man!
hardcore.till.i.die
proud subscriber to the Official Bodybuilding and Nutrition Thread.
shave your head, but if you do, grow out a Scott Ian, Dimebag or Kerry King beard then dye it red

you know you're awesome when you have a huge red beard and a bald head
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by 12Jim34

I know, but you accidentally put 'e' in place of the 'o'.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Shave your crotch hair, it will make your head hair grow back at an extreme rate.