Ya so I bought a used Squier strat and I want to get a new pickguard for it because it's all faded except for a large patch where a sticker used to be (I think). I want one that has just a bridge humbucker spot and one hole for a volume pot to go. It just needs to be all white, nothing fancy, but I just don't know where to buy one that will fit the guitar right for relatively cheap (since this isn't a very expensive guitar). Any help please?
My Random Gear:

-Epiphone Dot
-Epiphone `57 Les Paul Jr. Reissue
-Epiphone AJ-200 Acoustic
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-DS-1 Distortion
strats are a very popular shape of guitar, so I wouldn't imagine why it would be hard to find a pickguard for it. I live in the UK so I don't think there would be any point in linking you to one, but try some online sites like musiciansfriend I think it is?.
Your friendship is a fog, that disappears when the wind re-directs (YEAH!)
going for a DeLonge style guitar, eh? xD
just buy Tom DeLonge pickguard (it's pearloid(90% that I spelt it wrong) white I think) or buy a blank white pickguard and drill the holes.
I have found only that pickguard with 1 hum and 1 volume...
others have 1 hum and 3 holes...
I want a pickguard like that too...but can't get it in Europe :S
If you're in USA look on ebay for that DeLonge pickguard or buy a blank one and drill holes by yourself.

edit: I think musiciansfriend has that tom deLonge pickguard too
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
strats are really popular, so you probably won't have much trouble finding one, but I know there's a few users on here who sell custom pickguards, too...

I honestly can't remember their usernames atm, but I'll edit with some names when it comes to me.

edit: I think his username's muikoma (sp?). His website's http://www.pickguardcorner.com/
I can't remember any others right now.....
Last edited by james4 at Apr 10, 2008,
Stewmac has has several different styles to chose from, and I know warmoth will make it what ever config you want and has alot of different materials to use.
Pickgaurd corner all the way as far as im concerned, most awesome looking things ive seen, I want one!
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical