Boners.

I am reliably informed (by myself) that they will ban boners.
hardcore.till.i.die
proud subscriber to the Official Bodybuilding and Nutrition Thread.
what did they ban last?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Throwing Snowballs
Using second hand bath water
Watching Jackass
Launching Nuclear Warheads...

Wait a second.... THEY BAN CONKERS BUT NOT NUCLEAR WARHEADS? Logic cat has died.
Quote by MedicreDemon
what did they ban last?

I would tell you, but that would be wrong because they would have banned something else since
They will ban Global Warming because they can't come up with ideas of how to solve it.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
They should ban water bottles. More and more studies [more like rumors or whatever, idk] that water bottles leak some kind of chemical into your body. Besides, it's destructive to nature. That should be reason enough to ban it.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by kikaykitko
They should ban water bottles. More and more studies [more like rumors or whatever, idk] that water bottles leak some kind of chemical into your body. Besides, it's destructive to nature. That should be reason enough to ban it.

YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!
Quote by 12Jim34
They'll ban everything. Everything except fridges.

HFC fridges were banned from production, I believe.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
they'll ban your mom cause their DECKS!!! like that..ok were did that come from?
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by TheBF

Using second hand bath water

Ewww...?

Bath water is bad when you get in first time and sit in your own dirt, but not someone ELSES....
hardcore.till.i.die
proud subscriber to the Official Bodybuilding and Nutrition Thread.
Quote by 12Jim34
YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!

The hell does that mean?!

Kidding.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Ban 4Chan pretty much covers 50% of the world's stuff that can be banned.
I find it funny that you're talking about Heath, and then banning breathing. That would be pointless, dead people can't breath anyway.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by JakeTheDuck
I find it funny that you're talking about Heath, and then banning breathing. That would be pointless, dead people can't breath anyway.

dodgy 'L' keys should be banned
Ban all food, becuase it has the potential to cause food poisoning!
Ban religion, because of the case with the untreated girl and the mass suicide a couple years back.
...Maybe they'll ban Frenchy Fungus?

*User was banned for this post*
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
They will bugger themselves soon, as they shall ban all office buildings as a earthquake safety precaution!
death, there's no point in al these precautions if people are not living to enjoy them!
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by TEK34
My bets on breathing.

You didn't think about that too much did you.

health and safety are there for your protection and general well being in the workplace and as you need it to live (not being able to breath is viewed as detrimental to your health) I don't think it'll happen.

[
Quote by Skuzzmo

health and safety are there for your protection and general well being in the workplace and as you need it to live (not being able to breath is viewed as detrimental to your health) I don't think it'll happen.

Oh you're so ****ing clever! Well done for realising that!
Quote by Skuzzmo

You could catch a contagious disease, such as the flu
This..
*punches himself in the face*
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Oh hopefully they'll go away and take all of their "pointless2 legislation with them, then we can go back to the good old days of no health and safety standards when hundreds more people died every month in the workplace than they do now.
Nothing should stand in the way of profit and my own satisfaction, especially not the lives of silly little plebs.
To the mines with you all.

Jackass
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by MastaBassist10
?

Mastabassist, your deck is tiny. Bet that's not the first time someone's told you that.

Also, I can see smoking on campuses being banned.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.