I have a question. Theres a girl who use to like me a lot in my old school and it seemed as if we were going to go out for senior year. Since i got kicked out of my old school and came to military school, i havent talked to her. I dont have a facebook or a myspace because i think there both a waste of time but my roomate offered to let me talk to her through his facebook. She accepted him as a friend but i was gonna go on and say "hey, my roomate let me talk to you through his facebook, i know i havent seen you in a while since june 2007, but how are you?" Do you guys think thats weird and is it being a borderline stalker? Thanks in advanced for the help.
Life is a film, you the film maker
Last edited by ~DeadPoetsNow~ at Apr 10, 2008,
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
I have a question. Theres a girl who use to like me a lot in my old school and it seemed as if we were going to go out for senior year. Since i got kicked out of my old school and came to military school, i havent talked to her. I dont have a facebook or a myspace because i think there both a waste of time but my roomate offered to let me talk to her through his facebook. She accepted him as a friend but i was gonna go on and say "hey, my roomate let me talk to you through his facebook, i know i havent seen you in a while since june 2007, but how are you?" Do you guys think thats weird and is it being a borderline stalker? Thanks in advanced for the help.

Sorry, that was bugging me.
It's not really stalkerish. If you threw in a "I CAN SEE YOU THROUGH THE WINDOW!" then it would be.
Go for it.

But relationships thread next time

EDIT: +1 to both of mrwaffles' points.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Why not just make a facebook account? You don't have to be on it 24/7.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
How can you be from 04 and not know that theres a sticky for this? *scratches head*
Quote by metaldud536
Pretend you are your roomate and find out what she thinks of you. LOL

thats funny ****!! But what a turn off...and to the guy who said use email. Well, I actually have her email off of her facebook but how am i gonna explain how i got it? What do i say? "Well, i got your email of your facebook" And when she asks me "wheres your facebook josh"? What do i say? "I dont have one, but ill use my roomates facebook to talk to you"......
Quote by mrwaffles
Now that you mention it, that DOES raise a couple questions...

lol, no im not using my roomates UG user name!!! I just dont want the thread to get lost in the mix in the relationships thread.