Quote by Love_Buzz
I heard their song "Red Dress" from FFR. I like that one..

Another FFR player . What's your account name? Mine is RB_IcePh0enix. I only play it in the summer but we should play eachother sometime.

They're pretty decent, Red Dress is a good song.
Last edited by IcePh0enix at Jun 2, 2008,
Quote by IcePh0enix
Another FFR player . What's your account name? I only play it in the summer but we should play eachother sometime.

They're pretty decent, Red Dress is a good song.

I don't have one...I just play from time to time.
Quote by Love_Buzz
I don't have one...I just play from time to time.

You should make an account. It's fun as hell and has a great community.
white lies is one of the only albums i can listen to front to back with the exception of one slow song in the middle that i dont care for.
One of my friends at school knows the guitarist, and got asked to be the merch guy for them but his parents didnt let him.
Quote by HTMLrulzd00d
One of my friends at school knows the guitarist, and got asked to be the merch guy for them but his parents didnt let him.

Aww, thats awesome. Whyd his parents say no?
their pretty good

I've seen them before live and they put on a good show
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
I haven't heard the new album, but I got into them for a while from a Ferret sampler. I bought their first album after that, but I can't tolerate them for too long. Still good for a quick song or two though.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by Bayonetwork
I haven't heard the new album, but I got into them for a while from a Ferret sampler. I bought their first album after that, but I can't tolerate them for too long. Still good for a quick song or two though.

their second album is 1293201937 times better than the first one.
My school friend, who i sometimes jam with, asked me if i wanted to hear his little brother's band... i said OK... so he youtubed/myspaced them at the library.
So im friends with Kevin Thrasher's brother.

They are not really my style but its always cool to know people of my age who make it "this big".
Quote by Pabli7o
My school friend, who i sometimes jam with, asked me if i wanted to hear his little brother's band... i said OK... so he youtubed/myspaced them at the library.
So im friends with Kevin Thrasher's brother.

They are not really my style but its always cool to know people of my age who make it "this big".

dang that's pretty cool

you should jam with them sometime instead of him
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
I love the drumming on white lies.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
dang that's pretty cool

you should jam with them sometime instead of him

haha that'd be cool but they live in Hollywood and i live in NY....not happening ha.
Lovehatehero is amazingggg.

They're kinda of like a heavier/faster pop punk band, but they're really good. Some of their guitar stuff is pretty good aswell.
theyre great and so is kevin thrasher!

and yes their new CD is WWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than their first....