Page 1 of 2
me and my girlfriend have done everything BUT sex, and we washed our hands and stuff after and before stuff, like id wash my hands and shed wash hers before she would let me finger her, and we did this EVERY time, and her periods late and shes flippin :S ive heard the chance of getting pregnant from not even having sex is low, because some people TRY having sex to have a kid like 3 times, where not even having sex, or trying to have a kid, and were washing and stuff, pit, wtf do i do? SERIOUS NON BULL**** ANSWERS PLZ
Quote by aaron addicott
me and my girlfriend have done everything BUT sex, and we washed our hands and stuff after and before stuff, like id wash my hands and shed wash hers before she would let me finger her, and we did this EVERY time, and her periods late and shes flippin :S ive heard the chance of getting pregnant from not even having sex is low, because some people TRY having sex to have a kid like 3 times, where not even having sex, or trying to have a kid, and were washing and stuff, pit, wtf do i do? SERIOUS NON BULL**** ANSWERS PLZ

Somebody say "Buttsex?"
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
wait what?
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
FAAAALCON PUUUUUNCH

You are asking the pit for serious answers?

In future, ALWAYS wear a condom.
owned by nature I guess

don't worry my gf was late 2 weeks once. If she got preggers ? she must've cheated on you

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Just cause she didn't have sex with you, doesn't mean she hasn't had sex at all...
LARGE TEXT
Quote by aaron addicott
i asked for serious not ****ing retarded answers

Im not being retarded
You made no sense

You think your girlfriend is preggerz, but havent ever had sex with her? Ask the mailman
Acrasia

Wings Denied
meh sloppy joe, my cousin asked me today "do you know how many times i fingered (insert his girlfriends name here) right after a handjob?" and he didnt wash, so i guess i gotta chill the hell out, and youd probabley gotta take 2 pounds of jizz and shove it a mile deep -_- thanks for the INTELLEGENT answers.

edit btw im her first kiss and everything else xD
Quote by aaron addicott
i asked for serious not ****ing retarded answers

Hey I gave you serious answer, don't be such a whiny bitch.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by CFH82
Somebody say "Buttsex?"

Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
You can't get preggers from fingering..
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
mess with her
rant at her for cheating on you

then laugh as it horribly goes wrong and she admits it
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by silhouettica
Im not being retarded
You made no sense

You think your girlfriend is preggerz, but havent ever had sex with her? Ask the milkman

Fixed.
She's probably doing someone else :/
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Have fun looking after somebody else's child!

On a more serious note:

Don't girls have their period late sometimes and it turns out to be something other than pregnancy? I don't know, I'm just throwing it out there. Just get a pregnancy test or something.
hm shes flippin because its 3 days late, i was poppin a lolzorz at her but her sadness worryedness is makin me it to -.- btw she had liek ovarie pains er whatever the **** chicks get before there periods er somethin xD (not an expert on chick stuff like that)
Has ANYONE ever got pregnant after being fingured??.... Imagine explaining that mistake to the child.
If she's still quite young then her periods won't be in a pattern all the time. My girlfriend's was 2 weeks late once and we'd be having sex for about 2 months prior to that.

Don't worry
She's probably just young and still adjusting to having periods.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
unless you're capable of ejaculating with your finger, your girlfriend is not pregnant.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by TheBF
Fixed.

milkmen aerent around anymore...
Acrasia

Wings Denied
Quote by Jericho114
Has ANYONE ever got pregnant after being fingured??.... Imagine explaining that mistake to the child.

I know someone who thought they were preggerz for fingering THEMSELF! facepalm.jpg

To above: Maybe not in your country, but here we do.
shes 14 and has been having them since gr 7 apaprently, and shes in gr 9 . just for anyone throwing the "young person = messed up period" factor in
i have a friend who was a buttcrack baby.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by aaron addicott
shes 14 and has been having them since gr 7 apaprently, and shes in gr 9 . just for anyone throwing the "young person = messed up period" factor in

it can take several years for it regulate itself actually, shes still going through puberty and thus having a lot of hormone fluctuations, which will make it somewhat irregular.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by silhouettica
milkmen aerent around anymore...

Maybe there's one left, poking random girls just to repopulate his kind

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by kennyvspenny
i have a friend who was a buttcrack baby.

Like conceived through anal???
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Page 1 of 2