Alright, so I'm reading this book in my English class, and we're doing a project with it.

Not going into the details of the project, I need a picture that would suffice as Atticus. It can't be from the movie though.
haha

EDIT: That actually looks like him, I was thinking he was the black guy.

EDIT: Ah! I was thinking of Crispus Atticus from the Boston Massacre.
Signature temporarily empty
Last edited by Lord Of Donkeys at Apr 10, 2008,

If I didn't care about what grade I got on it, I would so use it!

EDIT: **** it, I'm gonna find some way to include it. I still need an actual human replicate of Atticus

Double Edit: Alright, since it's due on tuesday, I'm gonna bring the picture in and see if it is allowed
****ing brilliant! If I were a teacher, I'd love that.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
****ing brilliant! If I were a teacher, I'd love that.

The problem is that my english teacher is an old cat lady
i dint like reading that book
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by zombie_monster
The problem is that my english teacher is an old cat lady

Hah, we had one of those for 8th and 9th grade. Yes, she moved up with us.

One day she had a vertigo attack and everyone in the class was making all of these wierd movements and she almost passed out.

Also her husband left her because he was gay, kind of sad actually.
Signature temporarily empty
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys

Also her husband left her because he was gay, kind of sad actually.

Going off topic for a minute since you seem to have found your picture (on topic: photoshop the picture to make him black ).

That's nothing, my english teacher from a couple years ago's husband had a sex change and left her.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Going off topic for a minute since you seem to have found your picture (on topic: photoshop the picture to make him black ).

That's nothing, my english teacher from a couple years ago's husband had a sex change and left her.

Even though he was white?

That's horrible. I knew this one girl that went out with three guys and they all turned gay

It's Matthew McConaughey with Samuel L. Jackson in the 1996 adaptation of John Grisham's "A Time to Kill," which is like a less noble version of "To Kill a Mockingbird."
Quote by Quintessence153

It's Matthew McConaughey with Samuel L. Jackson in the 1996 adaptation of John Grisham's "A Time to Kill," which is like a less noble version of "To Kill a Mockingbird."

Wow, that hit the nail on the head.

Thanks so much!