http://www.soundcontrol.co.uk/mod_1/pages/mod_1.12/pages/mod_1.12.1/pages/mod_1.12.1.1/pages/index.php?sku=1.1.1.3.1.1-216-18119 is the Grainger amp

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Valve-Junior-Combo-Amp?sku=480260 is the epiphone valve junior.

they both say

Single-ended Class A electronics in a funky retro cabinet! 5W push the 8" speaker to surprisingly loud volumes. Crank up your guitar's volume pot to achieve seriously musical distortion.
XXX Combo Amplifier Features:

# 5W

# Single-ended Class A electronics

# 8" speaker

I'm not considering buying a new amp atm but just trawling through i noticed these even look exactly the same...is there actually a difference?

sorry i couldn't find them both on the same site btw.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
They're literally the same amp, just rebranded
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
In the UK, the Grainger is cheaper as you're not paying for the big brand name of Epiphone
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
and grainer is probably not sold in the us, am i right?
Looking for a new sig!
I've got one and it is identical to the VJ.....

If you open it up the circuit board has VJ printed on it....
I have both the grainger valve head and the cabinet, i also have the blues twin both amps are really brilliant and are just exactly the same as the Epiphone range. The cabinet for the valve head however does have a cheap speaker inside, this will be replaced with an H and H alternative shortly. The valves used in the head are one slovek and an electro harmonix, how they were able to put a cabinet and head out for £120 which is what i paid for them is beyond me. The blues twin was a little more expensive but still only £165 with discount, believe me they are mint smooth without noise just brilliant little buys.