Hey guys, I'd be eternally grateful if I could get a hand tabbing this out. It's about thirty seconds, the song is Tonight She Comes by The Cars. I haven't found any tabs online for this. The MP3 clip of the solo is in my profile, take a listen.

Also, Guitar Pro or Powertab would be awesome but ASCII is fine as well. Here's what I've got so far, although it's probably completely messed up and not accurate at all. I'm not at all good at figuring out stuff by ear. Hey, at least I try.

E||-----------------------|----------------------------|---------------------------|
B||-----------------------|-------------------8/10\8 |---------------------------|
G||------------------5---|--5/7\5-------------------|--------------------14----|
D||--------5----7--------|---------------------------|--------------15----------|
A||--/7-------------------|---------------------------|---------------------------|
E||------------------------|---------------------------|---------------------------|

--------------------------|--------13----20~---------|
--------------------13---|--15------------------------|
--------14----15--------|-----------------------------|
--15---------------------|-----------------------------|
--------------------------|---------------------7-------|
--------------------------|------------------------------|

------------------------------|------------------|
-----------------<PH>8br--|------------------|
------------5-----------------|--<PH>7br----|
--5----7---------------------|------------------|

Wow, that looks horrible. Hope you get the general idea. I'm not sure how to tab out the last two notes. It sounds like pinch harmonics, with like a half step bend/release. After that there's some whammying and such going on, and I get lost.

Again, I'd really appreciate this! Thanks.
Here is a little bit

e----------------------------------------18-18^-
B-------------------------------13-15-16--------
G------5--5h7-5-----------15--15----------------
D---5-7--------/7-5--5--15--15------------------
A-/8--------------------------------------------
E-----------------------------------------------

Quote by Shadow Eternal
Hey guys, I'd be eternally grateful if I could get a hand tabbing this out. It's about thirty seconds, the song is Tonight She Comes by The Cars. I haven't found any tabs online for this. The MP3 clip of the solo is in my profile, take a listen.

Also, Guitar Pro or Powertab would be awesome but ASCII is fine as well. Here's what I've got so far, although it's probably completely messed up and not accurate at all. I'm not at all good at figuring out stuff by ear. Hey, at least I try.

E||-----------------------|----------------------------|---------------------------|
B||-----------------------|-------------------8/10\8 |---------------------------|
G||------------------5---|--5/7\5-------------------|--------------------14----|
D||--------5----7--------|---------------------------|--------------15----------|
A||--/7-------------------|---------------------------|---------------------------|
E||------------------------|---------------------------|---------------------------|

--------------------------|--------13----20~---------|
--------------------13---|--15------------------------|
--------14----15--------|-----------------------------|
--15---------------------|-----------------------------|
--------------------------|---------------------7-------|
--------------------------|------------------------------|

-----------------<PH>8br--|------------------|
------------5-----------------|--<PH>7br----|
--5----7---------------------|------------------|

Wow, that looks horrible. Hope you get the general idea. I'm not sure how to tab out the last two notes. It sounds like pinch harmonics, with like a half step bend/release. After that there's some whammying and such going on, and I get lost.

Again, I'd really appreciate this! Thanks.

you're right about the half step bend.

you caught me at a bad time.. i'm juts about to go for a jog +joint. i'll be back in like 45 minutes, if nobody has done it yet, i'll guitar pro it for you
Last edited by trashbeast at Apr 11, 2008,
It'd be great if you could do that for me trashbeast. Looks like we've got a whole lot of views here with minimal help, haha.

Jog + joint, eh? Sounds like a good combination.