Page 1 of 3
***FOR MORE PICTUES OF MINE: http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk260/randyrhoadsv/ (Sorry the pictures are slightly blurry, my camera isn't very good).

Alright. I have a GMW Rhoads Polka Dot V i've been thinking about selling. This guitar is practically new with less than an hour of play on it. I'm a huge Randy fan, but not a v kind of person . so this guitar just can't stay. i'll upload some pictures in a few minutes, hopefully. This guitar cost me about $2700 after the 8% tax in california and extra $150 for the form-fit case. I was thinking of selling for $2000 for everything (guitar, case, and strap locks). Remember this guitar is practically brand new, no scratches what so ever, the back plates still have the plastic too. This is one well built guitar. I will include Dunlop Strap Locks.

***Let me know if you have any questions or if you're intrested. Thanks.

GMW GUITARS: http://gmwguitars.com/class/rockreplicas.html

***Pickups are same as Randy's, SOLID CREME (looks like light creme in the pics) DiMarzio PAF (DP-103) and Super Distortion (DP 100). And comes with a custom made G & G Quality case (form-fitted, crushed blue velvet interior, black tolex exterior hardshell)
Last edited by randyrhoadsv at Apr 11, 2008,
Hey are you willing to trade for anything?
Gear:
2007 Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Honeyburst)
Marshall AVT50X
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Signature Crybaby Wah
Quote by H-D
Hey are you willing to trade for anything?

Right now i'm looking for a Jackson Rhoads PCS, Jackson rhoads pinstripe v (LTD made in USA), or Gibson les paul custom white or cream. What were you thinking of trading, you could change my mind.
didnt you just say you werent interested in a V?
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by fosho
didnt you just say you werent interested in a V?

flying v's as im gibson v shapes. because they're very big. i'm perfectly fine with the small jackson rhoads body, that short lowering wing does wonders
Well all i have is my Gibson Standard Faded. I could also throw in a Slash Crybaby. Your probably not interested though lol But this is like my dream guitar lol
Gear:
Marshall AVT50X
Quote by H-D
Well all i have is my Gibson Standard Faded. I could also throw in a Slash Crybaby. Your probably not interested though lol But this is like my dream guitar lol

do you have pictures? how is the condition of the les paul?
well none uploaded atm but its basically brand new. bought it last fall. its in great condition.

EDIT: ill go take some pics right now. also how many frets does yours have? and is it possible to install a floyed rose?
Gear:
Marshall AVT50X
Last edited by H-D at Apr 10, 2008,
Quote by H-D
well none uploaded atm but its basically brand new. bought it last fall. its in great condition.

EDIT: ill go take some pics right now. also how many frets does yours have? and is it possible to install a floyed rose?

it has 21 frets like randy's, and i got the vintage trem to match randy's perfectly. you could install a floyd, but you'd have to cut some holes to route the floyd in (which would probably mess the paint up)
ok sweet. I rather it be like Randy's anyways.
Gear:
Marshall AVT50X
ok sweet. I rather it be like Randy's anyways.
Gear:
Marshall AVT50X
If anyone else wants this, don't be afraid to negotiate on the price. I'm fine with that. But practiacally being brand new, i don't want to loose too much money on it.
here are some pics tell me what you think.
Gear:
Marshall AVT50X
Quote by H-D
here are some pics tell me what you think.

pics aren't working, it says i have to log in into your account.
ok i fixed it . changed it to public. should work now
Gear:
Marshall AVT50X
Quote by H-D
ok i fixed it . changed it to public. should work now

awesome pics man, and sweet guitar. but do you know if it is a 50's neck or 60's neck?
50's and the colour is honeyburst
Gear:
Marshall AVT50X
Quote by H-D
50's and the colour is honeyburst

aww man, i'm really sorry. the 50's necks on the les pauls really get to me. i'm more into the wider feel of the necks. if you have the cash, i'd be more than happy than send this guitar to your nice home, but it doesn't look like we'll be trading anytime soon. sorry bro. hopefully you'll find one (if you can't pay for this). good luck
for both of you, i hope this deal works out. those r 2 BEAUTIFUL guitars
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
ah ok no worries. anyways good luck selling it
Gear:
Marshall AVT50X
Quote by H-D
ah ok no worries. anyways good luck selling it

apprieciate it man. good luck on your search for one.
Quote by MattMac273
I'm sending you a private message as I write this.
Awesome guitar.

thanks man. it is killer too
Quote by MattMac273
I'm sending you a private message as I write this.
Awesome guitar.

didn't get your message bud. did you send it?
Quote by MattMac273
Yeah, but UG is horrible with it's messages...want me to re-send it?

Actually, I'll just send it again anyway, if you haven't gotten the other by now chances are you won't get it anytime soon.

oh, thanks for letting me know. i'm new to this so i can get all the help i can
You could ask before you go and take my avatar. Please change it.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
You could ask before you go and take my avatar. Please change it.

oops sorry man, will do.
GMW Rhoads Polka Dot V is AGAIN back up for sale. If you have any questions, just fire away.
Quote by randyrhoadsv
oops sorry man, will do.

Appreciate it. Alot of people try to take it . RR is that amazing.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Appreciate it. Alot of people try to take it . RR is that amazing.

he sure is amazing. it too bad i have to sell a relica of his polka dot v. i hate to see it go, but it ain't working for me.
By the way. I live in California and if you are interested, we can work out the shipping details and payment as well.
Page 1 of 3