Is this a cleverly ironic Rick Roll attempt? Somebody else click it first and tell me.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
haha

ive seen 2 rick roll threads in as many minutes...
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
I think the whole point of the article is because the New York Mets got rick Rolled. They had a poll online that was to pick which song they would have a crowd sing along to for the last home opener in Shea Stadium in the 8th inning. They made the mistake of putting an "other" option that you could fill in with the song of your choice. Of course, the news traveled over the internet, and the song got the most votes. So, ... the Mets and Met fans all got Rick Rolled

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by johnny_giles
Christ I hate Channel 4...

Its like the Sun on tv

really? i think that ITV is like the Daily Star. Channel 4 has some good programs apart from all the ..some kid is hideously deformed and we are gonna talk about it in a pseudo cultured sort of way.

BTW Jon Snow FTW he is a fatherly dude. Dances like my dad.
Quote by lepermessiah22
I think the whole point of the article is because the New York Mets got rick Rolled. They had a poll online that was to pick which song they would have a crowd sing along to for the last home opener in Shea Stadium in the 8th inning. They made the mistake of putting an "other" option that you could fill in with the song of your choice. Of course, the news traveled over the internet, and the song got the most votes. So, ... the Mets and Met fans all got Rick Rolled

whao whao whao.... did that ACTUALLY end up happening??!!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Except Channel 4 gave us Fr. Ted and Black Books.... I love those shows.
Why did they have to be on Channel 4
Quote by floppypick
whao whao whao.... did that ACTUALLY end up happening??!!

yes, ... yes it did. I'm sure you can find it on youtube or somewhere.

EDIT:
Here is a link to the Mets Rick Roll

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OCbRMZdmh8s&feature=related

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Last edited by lepermessiah22 at Apr 10, 2008,
There was the same thing on the news in Australia last night My first thought was: "Wow, they're only just catching onto it now?"
My school got Rick Roll'd on monday on the school news thing. I stood up and yelled "God dammit! We've been Rick Roll'd!" but no one knew what it was
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by CFH82
My school got Rick Roll'd on monday on the school news thing. I stood up and yelled "God dammit! We've been Rick Roll'd!" but no one knew what it was

I saw the end of that report...and I was so happy because I helped rick roll the mets! I'd forgotten all about it
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Rick rolling has become really popular. Everyone in my school knows about it and does it. It's quite annoying.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Channel 4....

Chan 4

4 Chan

4Chan!!!

It's all an intricate tapestry.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Chikitty_China
Channel 4....

Chan 4

4 Chan

4Chan!!!

Dear God... Alert The Internets!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
jon snow has always been camp
he always wears pink socks and multicoloured ties.
I swear he sometimes switches it to even weirder at times and he wears a lot of make up (though I think it's died down).
My mum says he used to be really macho though.
I admire his intelligence and objective outlook. He also favours the young idiot protestors - but gives them good advice on what they can actually do to change things and tells them that they're campaigning for the wrong things.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Channel 4....

Chan 4

4 Chan

4Chan!!!

Although, they said on the news report it originated from Family Guy...