We just came across an original Fender 64" Champ in the trash outside this guys house. It still has the original tubes in it and there are only a few cosmetic injuries (4 small holes in the grill cloth and it's dirty) and we've yet to test if it works.

Question is, should I refurbish it and sell it or just straight up sell it now to a collector who'll appreciate all the "character" this amp has?
I say keep it
come on man a FREE 64 champ!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Apr 10, 2008,
Yes, They're worth about $1500 in good - extra good condition. It's a screaming little blues amp.
Quote by Zawa122188
metz has it right man

Member of CRM (Classic Rock Movement)
PM ZeppelinFan3890 for info or to join

+ =

Member of the UG Conservative Party. PM cagnius to join.
Quote by Bostonrocks
I say keep it
come on man a FREE 64 champ!

this man has the right idea. along with good taste in music if his name is accurate.
Quote by ortrigger
this man has the right idea. along with good taste in music if his name is accurate.

Yes My names is after the Band Boston not the City
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
Yes My names is after the Band Boston not the City

duh. it's one of my favorite old bands.
Quote by ortrigger
duh. it's one of my favorite old bands.

imo one of the best

who'd ah thunk that aye? lol
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
um egg that guys house next time u pass by. GOD.....what is wrong w/ some people!? congrats!! KEEP IT!!! get it fixed up and have urself a great blues box! that way you could use it w/ an A/B box and ur other amp could be primarily for ur gain channel!!!

i suppose that champ will have superb cleans
that is the sex man
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Sell it to me. I will give you 9 cents, a button, and a loaf of bread. Or we can negotiate other food items into the equation. Let me know!

In all seriousness though, that is a nice find. You should fix it up but keep the original t00bz. I bet those are pretty cool.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Sell it to me. I will give you 9 cents, a button, and a loaf of bread. Or we can negotiate other food items into the equation. Let me know!

In all seriousness though, that is a nice find. You should fix it up but keep the original t00bz. I bet those are pretty cool.

HA! I raise you a stick of butter and and jug of jelly
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
HA! I raise you a stick of butter and and jug of jelly

ha, i'll raise you a 50 dollar gift card to burger bitch...i mean king
Quote by ortrigger
ha, i'll raise you a 50 dollar gift card to burger bitch...i mean king

dang! lol.

Ok I have a 50 dollar gift card to a gas station and TWO loaves or bread
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
dang! lol.

Ok I have a 50 dollar gift card to a gas station and TWO loaves or bread

zomg!!! i want a 50 dollar gas card.
Just jammed with it. Works great. All original. Gonna look for someone who's drooling for it and sell it. Need the money for college. Crap.
Quote by HanPlaysBass
Just jammed with it. Works great. All original. Gonna look for someone who's drooling for it and sell it. Need the money for college. Crap.

i say keep it and sell your old one.
Quote by ortrigger
zomg!!! i want a 50 dollar gas card.

Do I win?.

we gotta stop spamming this guys thread.

Quote by ortrigger
i say keep it and sell your old one.

+12342345352456
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era