Please! I need some good metalcore, every single band i listen to sounds the same. I need something that's going to stick out at me. I'd love it if the band would refrain from using generic ass breakdowns every two and a half seconds, that would do wonders for me. I've also made a post in the metalcore rec thread a while back asking for bands, but no one seems to respond. And most of the band's listen in that thread i check them out, and guess what happens? It's boooorrrinnnngg, so please help.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Avril Lavigne is pretty good, I know she isn't really Metalcore normally but this song she does Girlfriend is really heavy, maybe you will like that
looks like you listen to quite alot of stuff already,

With Faith or Flames are decent if you havent listened to them,

as are Azriel, their latest release (A Will of Fire) is amazing imo, as is the Burn Illusionary Night ep.
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
listen to something other than metalcore than.
if you want a truly innovational band, listen to between the buried and me.
my favorite metalcore band would have to be either Dead To Fall (they just recently broke up ) or Parkway Drive.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
Quote by 'StoleN'
Please! I need some good metalcore, every single band i listen to sounds the same. I need something that's going to stick out at me. I'd love it if the band would refrain from using generic ass breakdowns every two and a half seconds, that would do wonders for me. I've also made a post in the metalcore rec thread a while back asking for bands, but no one seems to respond. And most of the band's listen in that thread i check them out, and guess what happens? It's boooorrrinnnngg, so please help.

I love As I Lay dying's frail words collapse and shadows are security albums though they are prob to generic for you.
how bout old KSE or all that remains or bleeding through or unearth
all bands that got me into metalcore.
Quote by 'StoleN'

7 Angels 7 Plagues
already have all of the above.
:p
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Burn Down Rome - Faith in Liars, Faith in thieves

At the throne of judgement - The Arcanum Order

The breathing process - in waking: Divinity

?
Hi

Quote by iceman95
I would try other types of metal because I don't know of many metalcore bands that sound different...
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Quote by Fiddler
Burn Down Rome - Faith in Liars, Faith in thieves

At the throne of judgement - The Arcanum Order

The breathing process - in waking: Divinity

?

i'm going to check Burn Down Rome right now.

ATTOJ was good for a while, but got boring.
The Breathing Process i was listening to about 5 minutes ago, haha.

EDIT: I'm really diggin BDR, give me a mediafire link to download FIN, FIT?
Quote by ch715dallat
Last edited by 'StoleN' at Apr 10, 2008,
well yeah ATTOJ was a long shot, basically a BDM clone.

Burn Down Rome are immense, their album is coming out later this year
Hi

Quote by iceman95
^see edit.
Quote by ch715dallat
i'll try

can only find RS links atm
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Quote by Fiddler
i'll try

can only find RS links atm

RS is fine.
PM me.
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by Fiddler
done

thanks man.
anything else you could reccomend?
Quote by ch715dallat