Page 1 of 2
ok... so here's my situation... prom is next Saturday.... of course I was going to take my girlfriend.... but my girlfriends parents are SUPER strict.... about three weeks ago my gf's digital camera got stolen at school... her mom asked her for it so my gf explained the situation.... well, her mom flipped out and started to throw things and threatened to drag her outside and beat her... so my gf walked to her freinds house and when she came back her dad told her that she's not grounded, but she can't use the phone or go to prom with me for lying, (apparently not telling her parents that her camera got stolen because she thought it was gonna show up anyway is considered lying)... I done spent $300 for my ticket, her ticket, and a tux.... so not only was he punishing her but punishing ME... so I called her dad and tryed to reason with him..... plain and simple he's an asshole... he told me that, that's what she gets for lying, he said grounding her just doesn't work so he was gonna "hit her where it hurts".... i explained to him about my money issue and his response was, "Well, that's what you get for asking her out".... he would not give in... she tryed to talk to him too but once again useless..... What am I supposed to do... is there anything i can do to change his mind? HELP!!!!
Quote by cpt_pimp
my last fail was breaking up with my gf.

that's going to suck for a while

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Go buy them a new camera, Then everything will be solved and you can dance in the spotlight and eat lollypops.
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
ok Ryan I put this up here for help... not to critisize..... any way i forgot to mention that she is 18 and i'm 17... and she has nowhere to go so she can't move out... if that says something...
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

rape him
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Tell him he is once strict son-of-a-bitch and threaten to call the police. Or falcon punch him, whilst teabagging the mother. That'd learn them.
Just tell her to sneak out of the house that night

It will be awesome and you'll get sexorz for busting her out

but seriously,

if you can break her out of her house,
what more can her parents do to her?
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
if shes not grounded, just tell her to make plans to "go to a friends house" that night
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Why don't you just get her to go to the prom anyway?

Who cares what her asshole dad says, **** in the toilet and don't flush and have a good night.
ouch, i liked reading but answering, give him an honest talk, if he says no, then say ok in a sad way and hang up, later he should feel sad.
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
she is an adult, which means she can do whatever the hell she wants. Let her go, if she gets beaten by her parents, she can press charges, just make sure to have some people witness it.

Or try and pawn off the tux rental and tickets.

However, I was in a similar situation once, be prepared to have your parents called by your gf's parents. Luckly my mother has some intelligance and the other parent did not, so my mom believed me.

Good luck to ya.
Quote by InanezGuitars44
if shes not grounded, just tell her to make plans to "go to a friends house" that night

I don't think her parents are retarded even though they may be assholes.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Shank her dad.

edit: Maybe don't shank her dad.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Take someone else as friends.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Thanx for the advice guys.... but I'm still pretty clueless on what to do... I mean.... he's taking away a once in a lifetime event.... Prom... she'll never get that back and he took it away from her... I love this girl and she deserves better than this...
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

I know this is a bit off, but my mom gave me this idea, and i want to se what you guys thought.... my mom said to go anyway with freinds just for a guys night out and when we get done to drive to her house... take a radio and take the prom to her.... just knock on her door and ask to see her then play some music and dance in her front yard... what do you guys think of that?
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Quote by popeye100
I know this is a bit off, but my mom gave me this idea, and i want to se what you guys thought.... my mom said to go anyway with freinds just for a guys night out and when we get done to drive to her house... take a radio and take the prom to her.... just knock on her door and ask to see her then play some music and dance in her front yard... what do you guys think of that?

Her dad would crucify you. Seriously.

Try getting your mom to call him. Parents like that sometimes have more respect for other adults.
my mom already tried....He's just stubborn....
what if i just go to see her... not to dance or anything but just to see her
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

...go anyways?

unless they are going to sew her vagina shut for sneaking out and going to prom anyhow, then whats the damn problem.
lol....
Her damn dad is the problem....
anyways, what do you guys think about me just goin over to her house in my tux and just asking to see her on prom night....
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

dont be scared of her father.

thats the problem.

youre terrified of her parents.

**** them.

for real man.

just do it.
tell her to use the date rape drg in her parents food/drink, lay some empty booze bottles around, come pick her up, she will be back before her parents wake up from their stupor and they wont know what the hell happened except that she says they got mad wasted and passed out and she went to bed early....what could go wrong
that was quite an elaborate story just to say prom is comin up and you dont have a girlfriend
Quote by Guitarfreak777
she is an adult, which means she can do whatever the hell she wants. Let her go, if she gets beaten by her parents, she can press charges, just make sure to have some people witness it.

That also means her parents can kick her out of their house.

Quote by mrwaffles
Alright, here's what you do. Demand that he reimburses you or lets you go with his daughter.

I would laugh in your face if you tried something like that.

-SD
Quote by Ibanez69
that was quite an elaborate story just to say prom is comin up and you dont have a girlfriend

Fail
take her anyways, then if her parents hit her in any way press charges
well. you got it better than me.

my situation is worse.

though its no longer a situation. it just sucks.

shes moving to texas in a month for college, and my prom wouldve been like the last day i had to be with her.

but, my school decided to halt all ticket sales due to "such high demand".

gay.
Quote by pbiggie
thats quite a pickle you're in

hehe. that's a funny expression.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by AlecMag
hehe. that's a funny expression.

and thats a very helpful post.
of course this isnt that great either...
If you do your moms idea, this girl will WORSHIP you...if she's into the sweet romantic stuff. If she's not, you have to just have to find a way to get her to go. I mean, her parents will be furious, but if she's 18 already she should be graduating soon right? So she wont be with them too much longer. Plus i'm sure they would only be pissed for a few weeks tops.

But as for what you should do to get her out...it sounds like you AND your girlfriend are terrified her parents and what they will do. My girlfriend's dad is stubborn like that, and chewed my ass out for bringing my girl home like 2 minutes late. All i did was answer with "yes sir, no sir" and now the guy likes me.

But back to the plan....get her to sneak out, her parents can't make her leave prom once she's there. If she's not going to sneak out, kidnap her

so much for my help....
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Get all dressed up the night off the prom, climb up to her window (make sure the moon light hits you cinematically) and say in your sexy voice "I don't care what your dad says. Tonight we dance". Then sneak her out!
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
If she's 18 then she's an adult, and can do whatever she want. Tell her to flick her parents off and walk out the door. OR do the cheesy romantic thing, you might get sexx0rz.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Thanx guys i appreciate it
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Quote by popeye100
ok Ryan I put this up here for help...

In the Pit?

Anyway it doesn't look there's a lot you can do. Just see if you can get a refund.

And BTW, go easy on the '...'
Page 1 of 2