ok when I go to yousendit or megaupload or even email attachments, when I try to choose the file, it wont let me select certain files, including garage band projects. Any ideas of how to fix this?
Thanks
Oh and the saying "get windows" isn't funny, so if you're going to say something to that effect, you can kindly go fuck yourself.
do these sites support mac? or those specific file types?

edit: stick with mac, u lucky lucky bastard
They might be saved in a different format that isn't supported. Try converting them to a more common format.

Should be working regardless of format, though, but it's all I can think of.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
They might be saved in a different format that isn't supported. Try converting them to a more common format.

Should be working regardless of format, though, but it's all I can think of.

Well I'm trying to send someone a garage band project so they can work with it, so converting it would kinda kill the point
i have a question as well

ok wel if i can record a real instrument on garage band what d i need to get my guitar hoked up to my computer???
song stuck in my head today

Quote by saxaxe
Well I'm trying to send someone a garage band project so they can work with it, so converting it would kinda kill the point

Zip or rar it?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You have to go to 'Share' and then to 'Export to disk' and make it an mp3 file, and then you can upload it.
Quote by lbc_sublime
i have a question as well

ok wel if i can record a real instrument on garage band what d i need to get my guitar hoked up to my computer???
Just put a computer mic/headset up to the amp.
Quote by Gerald The Mous
Just put a computer mic/headset up to the amp.

is there no other way?? cani play it right threw my computer???

Quote by Gerald The Mous
You have to go to 'Share' and then to 'Export to disk' and make it an mp3 file, and then you can upload it.

right right, the guy Im sending it to has the mp3, but he needs the actual garage band file so he can work on it too, separate tracks and all.
in the pulldown menu there should be something that says "select all" cuz right now its set at select recomended and gerald the mouse is right to, share/send to itunes from garage band and can upload its jus gnarly big, so converting to an MP3 file is best but not needed
Quote by saxaxe
right right, the guy Im sending it to has the mp3, but he needs the actual garage band file so he can work on it too, separate tracks and all.

try compressing it to a zip file like kensai said
Quote by lbc_sublime
is there no other way?? cani play it right threw my computer???

you need a usb interface. i got one for 40 bucks off musicians friend.
Go to your Finder. ctrl+click on the garageband file and click Compress "[song title here]". Then upload that. Your friend will just have to unzip it.
Zip it. Zip it good!
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by GettintheLedout
you need a usb interface. i got one for 40 bucks off musicians friend.

i looked at it but how the **** do you hook it up can you give me a brief over view i am not so computer friendly