Well, I finally decided that I was sick of having all my guitars in cases and whatnot, so I started researching wall mounts. Cheapest I found were about 10 bucks a pop. I started thinking about how I could make my own. I went to Home Depot and got myself a couple of 2 X 4s, sanded them down and stained them. I found some tool hangers at Wal-Mart that are the exact size needed. Like they were made for it. Slapped it all together, and bolted the boards into the studs in the wall. I hung on it myself for a while, and those things aren't moving, haha. Check out the pics, what do you guys think of it?

ESP Eclipse II
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Sig. Les Paul
LTD EX-400
DigiTech GNX4
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Roland Cube-60
nice looks pretty

im jealous of all those guitars!!!

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
That is awesome. I also wish I owned all those.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Whoa. Thats pretty cool. You got some nice guitars there too. i like the black one with green writing on it. Home-edited guitars or whatever you wanna call it are pretty cool in my opinion

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
Quote by BuryMeInBliss
nice, liking the strat with red, what make is it

Its a Washburn starter guitar, I think it was called a Lyon? It was my first, haha
ESP Eclipse II
LTD EX-400
DigiTech GNX4
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Roland Cube-60
BTW, how did you do that to the black les paul looking guitar? i have an old strat knockoff i dont use and i wanna do something cool with it

Quote by Sound Mind
how many guitars do you own?

I've got 10 right now. And an unplayable acoustic.

And to valentine, that guitar is really a funny story. I bought it on eBay about a couple of months after I started playing, and I thought it was a real Zakk Wylde bullseye Epi. Got it in the mail and it has a rattlecan bullseye painted on it. So I unbolted the neck, sanded the gloss coat off it, got hammered, and went to town on it with some green paint. When I went to gloss it, all I had was gloss white, so I kinda...sprinkled it on? After that, I put a Gibson Iommi pickup in it, and that's that. Most everything else on it has just accumulated, like the craftsman logo, the kse sticker, and all that stuff. It actually sounds great, and it looks awesome.
ESP Eclipse II
LTD EX-400
DigiTech GNX4
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Roland Cube-60
wow. lol. pretty cool story. dont think i'll be doing that to mine though. but still, thats awesome. looks great.

yeah you can use bike hangers, and rake hangers i think. umm yours look nice umm, just, dude do you only have a cube?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
yeah you can use bike hangers, and rake hangers i think. umm yours look nice umm, just, dude do you only have a cube?

That's pretty much all I used, was tool hangers. And yeah, all I've got for now is the Cube 60. I've been in market for a new amp for a while now, I just can't make up my damn mind.
ESP Eclipse II
LTD EX-400
DigiTech GNX4
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Roland Cube-60