I tend to look at all my gear last thing in the evening. Im not superficial but its a good feeling. Anyone else do this?
I never heard anyone refer to it as a "gear," before.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Yeah, I love the design of my guitars, so I often catch myself in long awkward glances at them... haha

I really do like looking at my guitars, though.
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
Yeah, I'm really happy about what I have, and quite honestly, there's nothing I value more. I always will stop by my music room on the way downstairs before bed, and either pick something up and play unplugged, or just take in a deep breath looking at everything.
hah dude i stare at the quilted top of my hellraiser all the time its so bad ass
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
im guilty i may not have much but i love just lokking at my guitar before bed
i touch my gear more than look at it before i go to bed
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
oh you meant your instruments..
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by slatsmania
I never heard anyone refer to it as a "gear," before.

Quote by whosamerica
no... i tend to play it. not watch it.

hmmm.......

Is this your gear?

Anyway, I do stare at my guitar gear for extended periods of time.
Yea, its great to look over and see my "dream" rig. Getting the sound i have been chasing for years isnt a problem now. I do all the time
I dont have really any good gear. but im always astonished by the fact that i have a guitar and im learning. its like... whoa. if i try... i can be a rockstar! lol
Quote by dogismycopilot
Yea, its great to look over and see my "dream" rig. Getting the sound i have been chasing for years isnt a problem now. I do all the time

your not kidding, if I had your gear I think I would spend all day drooling over it, and then explode when I played it.
Quote by dogismycopilot

Word. Shame my v3 is so damn ugly!
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Guilty.. I even check out my own pictures of my gear when im here at work.. Staring at them wishing i was playing right now....

Dude! Thats obsession! I once collated pics of all my fx pedals.
Sometimes when I wake up in the morning the light from my window catches my guitar in just the right place, so I just lie there staring.

Although that might just be because it's the morning and I'm incapable of getting up....
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Guilty.. I even check out my own pictures of my gear when im here at work.. Staring at them wishing i was playing right now....

I do this, too. My guitars are typically my background on my work computer.

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
I usually take a good moment to look at the wood grain of my G-400 before I play. Its just soo sexy.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
if you mean the red crocadile skin Roadkings in the guitar magazine ads than yes

Excuse me i must go to the bathroom