this kid one year older than me is in my gym class and I sort of know him. but hes kind of a doof and everyone picks on him including me sometimes (but not that bad) actually onetime he called my sorta heavy friend a fatass and I let loose on him and ended up shoving him into a locker.(doug if your reading this please comment.)

so anyway, today I found out the kid (not my friend the other kid) is in rehab because his mom found a kill list in his room. and he had a gun ready to bring to school and everything. Im really not sure if i was on it or not but either way it scared the crap out of me. I feel like anything like that could just happen any day so easily. all that he had to do was get that gun into his backpack.
I hope that deters you from bullying, then...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

It's pretty ****ty when that it has to be such a close call.

Bah, kids these days
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
lucky for you dude....wow(LEEROOYYYY JEEEENKIINSSSS)
Yeah all the cool kids do it...

Don't bully, tis bad.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
see,dont bully. some people just dont like seeing bullying, or getting bullied like me. unless its me doing the bullying
People tell you not to exclude others for a reason.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by Kensai

i wasnt bullying him in any way. not even close. everyone in that class was 100 times worse than me. i may have gave him a "oooh cmon man you idiot" once in a while but thats not bullying.
i find as im getting older (funny cuz im 16) that im really regretting picking on the ppl that everyone does, not because i fear retaliation, just because i know that in at least a small way, i made his day/life just a little more unbearable, and i sincerely hope not to cause anyone any emotional pain anymore

and you lucked out, but tbh these things happen alot (they find lists all the time, even at my shcool) kids rarely act on them
Don't worry, the very fact that his mum found the gun and the kill list means he wasn't going to go through with it. People who are really going to do that will do it as soon as they get the gun, the fact he waited seems like doubt. In either case, bullying is wrong.
Shouldn't have bullied him then.

Unhappy kids are the people who need the most love and care.

I mean, we're all a little guilty of this. At least I know I am, there's this kid Shayne at school who gets picked on by the whole year and I join in. But stop and think about how shi*tty you are making his life. It's not worth it.

Quote by TinPants
i wasnt bullying him in any way. not even close. everyone in that class was 100 times worse than me. i may have gave him a "oooh cmon man you idiot" once in a while but thats not bullying.

First of all, that's not an excuse, second that information is hard to get from:

Quote by TinPants
this kid one year older than me is in my gym class and I sort of know him. but hes kind of a doof and everyone picks on him including me

If someone is bullied do you think it's ok to bully him, even if it's just "a little", just because everyone else is worse?
I DIDNT BULLY. i may have said something to him but there were 9328547 other kids who were much much much worse than me. trust me.
ah that's why I try not to piss too many people off

cuz there are some **** ed up kids in the public school system

personally, it pisses me off that there can be a kid that **** ed allowed to sit in a class with me,
and it's worse when you realize how easy it is to get a weapon into a school
(I once accidently brought my pocket knife to school in my pants. I guess I left it in there from when I was walking around in the forest. Yeah, they were washed but it stayed in there)

point is,
public education sucks
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by TinPants
I DIDNT BULLY. i may have said something to him but there were 9328547 other kids who were much much much worse than me. trust me.

not yelling at you or ne thing, but picking on someone is picking on someone, regardless of severity, all you did was ADD to his clearly ****ty life
Quote by Kensai
First of all, that's not an excuse, second that information is hard to get from:

If someone is bullied do you think it's ok to bully him, even if it's just "a little", just because everyone else is worse?

i really dont think you guys know this kid. the only case whatsoever in which i may say something to him is when he says something first like calls me a stupid freshman or when he called my friend a fatass. im not a bully ok. i gauarntee i take more **** than I gave that kid.
it might not be actual bullying, it could be just what he perceives as bullying. and if the guy has some kind of illness, he could be focused on anyone, even if they had dones something minor in comparison to other people. i doubt this was a mentally healthy kid. thats why ya gotta play nice.

, now im a hypocrite in addition to being an asshole. woo!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by TinPants
i really dont think you guys know this kid. the only case whatsoever in which i may say something to him is when he says something first like calls me a stupid freshman or when he called my friend a fatass. im not a bully ok. i gauarntee i take more **** than I gave that kid.

You didn't mention that, did you? Hard to know from what you've told us.

He's probably acting out because he's bullied. The reasonable thing to do is ignore him, why care about what some twat says?
Quote by nt1440
i find as im getting older (funny cuz im 16) that im really regretting picking on the ppl that everyone does, not because i fear retaliation, just because i know that in at least a small way, i made his day/life just a little more unbearable, and i sincerely hope not to cause anyone any emotional pain anymore

and you lucked out, but tbh these things happen alot (they find lists all the time, even at my shcool) kids rarely act on them

+1
I fucking hate people like you. A couple of friends and me make fun of each other a lot. It's all good fun until a bunch of assholes start jumping on the bandwagon and bully one of our friends just because he's chubby. Really get to know the people you tell off, they're usually nice guys.

And if you make fun of him (a 'little') you are a bully, even if it's for your friend. He can stand for himself.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I don't see why people continue to bully. Demented really.

TS, you've been judge on the information you provided, grow up and show some sympathy.
Quote by TinPants
basically u guys dont know me well enough to judge me.

Lol.

I'm sorry that just made me smile, consider us making fun of you payback for you making fun of the kid. I know you say you "didn't make fun of him"...

You're right we won't ever know you well enough to judge you .
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Aramis
Shooting up schools seems to be in fashion now.

School Shootings.

all the cool kids are doing it.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Its not cool to bully someone (whether you think you were or not) it really screws people up. Not to go all "life story" on you but I know first hand how screwed up you can get from bullying. You never know if kids like that are going to go through with things like that.