Please somebody tab this amazing song!, its called... You Were My Everything..by Aviation....yes i know it is rap...but it can still be tabbed...it has an extremely good message in it, if you listen to the words, you can hear its a song for guys that have just broke up with their girlfriend... I for one think that it would be amazing to sing as a slower song with a little bit of guitar mixed in with it. You can tab the opera like voice in the background, and replay over and over again while singing the lyrics. I just hope somebody can take the time and tab this amazing song....Thanks!
Quote by Corster77777
Please somebody tab this amazing song!, its called... You Were My Everything..by Aviation....yes i know it is rap...but it can still be tabbed...it has an extremely good message in it, if you listen to the words, you can hear its a song for guys that have just broke up with their girlfriend... I for one think that it would be amazing to sing as a slower song with a little bit of guitar mixed in with it. You can tab the opera like voice in the background, and replay over and over again while singing the lyrics. I just hope somebody can take the time and tab this amazing song....Thanks!

Does not compute...
D:
Signature.
Lmao tabs for rap is like asking for sheet music for techno. You just shouldn't do it.
Okay after Google searching a tab for this song as a first act to see if you had done so one of the results was the chords for a worship song called You Are My Everything.

http://www.higherpraise.com/lyrics1/YouAreMyEverything.htm

After seeing that I noticed that those chords match up pretty well. Very well if you capo the 12th fret. Now I'm not sure if that band has heavy Christian influences (The chords and lyrics seem to suggest so) but here you go.

Capo 12th fret:

Chords follow a D A Bm G progression

D chord
e|---2---|
B|---3---|
G|---2---|
D|---0---|
A|-------|
E|-------|

A chord
e|---0---|
B|---2---|