alright, this summer i plan on workinoperating heavy machinery, working 11 hours a day, getting 19$ an hour, 6 days a week. that works out to about 10k over the 2 month canadian summer

anyways i want to buy a new guitar and amp that dont suck, so i was looking at the EVH 5150III amp, and a carvin CT6M, what do u think, any suggestions?
I play mostly classic rock, rush, and am looking for a nice clean tone, but can have a bite when i want it to.
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.
im not getting the EVH guitar, the 3000 dollar amp
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.
oh wait didnt see the word amp
still, i would suggest getting like a marshal stack for 3 grand
yah, but i really don't know which one there are so many, F***. i wouldn't have a clue where to start

Thats it.
i'd work overtime and get a diezel VH4 at least for those genres
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Just listen to some music. Try and find a song which a tone which you like, and would like to get close to, then go and play on as many amps as possible to find which tone you love the most.
Then for the guitar, well; just look for comfort, looks, playability, and pups and electronics.
no i want my own tone, but, what kind of marshall gives a good clean and good heavy tone at low and loud volumes, im not into metal that much so metally sounding is not crucial

Thats it.