how is this pedal?...looks what im looking for....and also is there a fuzz pedal that lets you choose between an octave down and an octave up?...and also lets you turn the octave effect off just to use the fuzz?....thank you
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
hmmm does anyone know?
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
fender is making a fuzzoctave thing, but thats not homebrew...
I'd think that BYOC has one of those fuzz octave things, cant remember for sure though.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
dont think that much of it dude. have you tried the wooly mammoth by zvex? win.

(also Whammys are going down in price and their octave=win
Kool...HomeBrew Electronics is an actual line of pedals...and buying the digitech whammy and a fuzz by zvex was the thing i wanted to do...but it would be way too much money....thats why i was looking for a solution

also there are many fuzzes that let you go one octave up (the homebrew fuzz octave being one of them) but i was looking for one that could do both...octave up and down...and fuzz by itself
I think EHX has the pog. im pretty sure it does that and more and is great quality. pricey but good quality
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
il check out the Protone Rhino...thanks...and the Pog does not do fuzz...as far as i know...

EDIT: yeah im pretty sure the Protone Rhino is not what im looking for....either i didnt explain myself well enough....or such pedal does not exist....anyway going back to my first question...how is the HomeBrew UFO Fuzz Octave?
Last edited by Otsugua713 at Apr 10, 2008,
Hmm am I to understand no one has had any experience with the HomeBrew UFO Fuzz Octave?