hey guys need your help i got some birthday money and im trying to decide whether to get a digidelay pedal or an Ebow. what r your thought?
It depends...

What kind of music do you play? What's your current setup? How much money do you have?
the digidelay has alot more possible applications than the Ebow. so get the delay
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
ebows are kind of hard to find, and they do completely different things from each other. Ebow causes the notes to come in slowly like a violin, delay does what it says.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
i play classic rock and like southern rock hardcore stuff. i hace a les paul woth a crate behringer cab and a crate head the usual pedals distortion octavider and i have like 120 dollars
Actually I find that in my guitarists setup using both simultaneously produces some bitchin sounds. The delay adds to the strings sounds and it sounds very similar to something Sigur Ros would do. But then again we are a post rock band so I don't know if you would want that kind of slow drawn out sounds.

If you're choosing one or the other, I would say delay. It's a thousand times more useful.
Quote by tum-tum05
i wanna know from you guys though.

Well honestly this thread is in the wrong place and additionally, the people in the forum he posted are us, it's just those of us who are knowledgeable and extremely focused on the particular area you are asking about.
Ebow is pretty much a one trick pony (though it's pretty fun to use). A delay is an important aspect of your tone.
also, GG&A
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
delete this thread.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV