i saw chevelle on tuesday night and my ear is still ringing. i was wondering how long you guys have had your ears ring which they actually got better(stopped ringing).
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
I'm sorry to say you have AIDS

or Syphilis

Trust me, I, as well as the rest of the pit, are medical doctors.
See a doctor.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
That's what you get for going to see Chevelle. I'm surprised your ears didn't sever themselves from your skull and jump suicidally into oblivion, ready to get trampled on by totally kvit 13 year olds.
Hearing AIDS my good man.

EDIT: Didn't see the other dudes post.
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
Just wait it out for a couple days. If it lasts more than 3 days, go see a doctor. I went to Nile in march and my ears rang for about 3 days. Front ****ing row baby!
Gear:
Fender Standard HSS Strat w/ Tone Zone bridge
ESP Ltd EC-1k Black cherry
Carvin DC127 blackburst with Bareknuckle Warpigs
Peavey 6505+
Quote by Kinks>Stones
That's what you get for going to see Chevelle. I'm surprised your ears didn't sever themselves from your skull and jump suicidally into oblivion, ready to get trampled on by totally kvit 13 year olds.

not cool man chevelle are awesome!

anyway to TS, UG is in no way a doctor, go see one, you could have some serious problem with them, i've never had my ears ring for more than 2 days. and i was like 20 feet away from the main stage at bamboozle on saturday (it lasted from noon-10:30) and my ear rang for a day. so in short go see a doctor or prepare to have ringing for the rest of your life, like pete townsend.
iron maiden lasted...like a few minutes...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
Umm..Linkin Park lasted about 12 hours for me.

I'm surprised that your head didn't 'splode, they suck live, .
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by Kinks>Stones

I am going to Chevelle next Saturday in KC. Definitely looking forward to it, and I am pretty sure I am not a "totally kvit 13 year old." Chevelle's crowd is actually mostly 20's 30's
Quote by Aaron0612
I'm surprised that your head didn't 'splode, they suck live, .

hey, i dont really like much rap of any kind, and linkin park rocks!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by zmark12
I am going to Chevelle next Saturday in KC. Definitely looking forward to it, and I am pretty sure I am not a "totally kvit 13 year old." Chevelle's crowd is actually mostly 20's 30's

Forgive me, but I'm an arrogant generalising cvnt. I make blanket statements to make fun of people.
Lamb of God last around 3 days....I was actually surprised when it stopped...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Kinks>Stones
Forgive me, but I'm an arrogant generalising cvnt. I make blanket statements to make fun of people.

It's all good. I don't like every band, but I try not to throw them under the bus just cause I respect what they get to do for a living. My dream job
parkway drive lasted about 5 days for me.

soundwave lasted 1.
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
You saw Chevelle, you bastard. They were here a few weeks ago and I missed them .

WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!

But really, you're ears are just ringing because the show completely owned.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Sounds of The Underground lasted about 3 and a half/4 days until totally gone. I woke up 2 days after that and still couldnt hear ****
When I saw BLS it lasted for like 3 days. When I saw Cannibal Corpse it was like a week. When I saw Megadeth and Heaven and Hell it lasted til we made it back to the car. When I see local bands it doesnt even register.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Well, i saw Van Halen in December and mah ears still ring. Or maybe it's when I listened to Amerikastan on full volume w/headphones. I'm a frikin idiot for doing that.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
i saw phill collin once it my ears were.......wait......what?

go see a doctor for gods sake.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
i have never had it last more then half an hour after the concert. You should prob go see a doctor if you concerned but really there is nothing you can do about it.

Ringing = not permanent

Not hearing anything = could be permanent

If the ears are still ringing but you can hear it prob means they are just still tender and nothing is really broken in your ear. Its when you arent able to hear out of one/both ears that you need to worry
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Well, i wear earplugs when i go to shows, so, it doesnt happen...
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
I've never had my ears ringing for more than a couple of minutes and I've seen Black Sabbath, Megadeth, The Who and Iron Maiden
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
I was going to go to that show, all my friends did. But I had surgery

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
despite what many of the people say... it is good to say that you not forever be deaf... The ringing means that your eardrums are repairing themselves... you might have lost a bit of hearing range but you won't be deaf...