Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
yeah, I submitted a UG news article but apparently it was rejected..
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory

Quote by waterproofpie
Awesome! Thanks for posting. I know how u feel, My info on a new melvins album was rejected...
Hmmm sounds fishy to me.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Sweet.

If only I was going to that awards show

Me wants Jane's Addiction!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Sweet

how can you get rejected?!

I have no special ability to get accepted as a mod. I do have the power to reject your tabs, but even that, I cant accept my own tabs even as a tab mod.

Quote by Shaggy92
Hmmm sounds fishy to me.

It's even at Dave Navarro's official site now. www.6767.com
Quote by casualty01

BA in Music theory

Quote by waterproofpie
I hope it proves to be a good move =] I'd be a little crushed if it led to not-as-great music..
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by UtBDan
yeah, I submitted a UG news article but apparently it was rejected..

Well you know UG, Avril and Wentz engagement is waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy more important
Quote by Love_Buzz
Ashley Simpson.

Hehe sorry , if these were the FOB boards i would have been stoned to death.
Quote by Love_Buzz
Ashley Simpson.

Ashlee*
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by bah humbug
Ashlee*

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!