ive smoked weed out of a hookah, if thats what youre asking

theyre cool.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Mannypedraza
I wish pear was unbanned...
What?

Welcome to the wonderful world of drugs.

Ps. Wrong Thread. Go to drug thread.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
I'm smoking one with grape shisha as I type this.

Quote by shakes23
Welcome to the wonderful world of drugs.

Ps. Wrong Thread. Go to drug thread.

a lot of people use them for tobacco, you can smoke hashish in one too, but smoking regular weed in them usually burns the weed up too fast.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i thought this thread was about prostitutes. anyone else saddened that it isnt?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
yeah it wasnt really worth the effort and the weed, but around here theres not too many chances to smoke out of a hookah. i think they rented it from some place.. so it was cool.
Weed + Hookah = Bad. My friend ruined her nice pretty purple one with weed.

I like hookah's though. Not so much a fan of the hookah bar, however.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Quote by lateraluspiral
yeah it wasnt really worth the effort and the weed, but around here theres not too many chances to smoke out of a hookah. i think they rented it from some place.. so it was cool.

whats the point of renting one? you can buy a decent one for like $40.

Last.fm
I love it, the only tobacco I will smoke... pretty much. Makes me damned relaxed and the flavor is spot on. I think my favorite is actually coconut. It sounded gross until I tried it, delicious!
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
its shisha hooka bubly hubly or arguila other **** is not the real name and i know because ive been to saudi
''courage is not enough to forget''
Hookah is not a drug for one of the posters who said go to the drug thread. It is like a bong but is used to smoke tobacco with. Anyways, I do hookah once in a while but besdies a good social thing, I'm not into it.
One Love
hookah! HEY! hookah! HEY! hookah! HEY! alright! ALRIGHT! alright! ALRIGHT aaalllll right!!! AAALLLLLRIGHT!

i think i know where that comes from now.
i thought i had magic fingers once, and had uncovered the fountain of love.

turns out my girlfriend was just peeing on me.
Quote by rock_metal_fan
its shisha hooka bubly hubly or arguila other **** is not the real name and i know because ive been to saudi

there are actually several names for it, all of the ones you listed are names used in different regions.

Last.fm
My friend actually left his hookah here at my house back in January and hasn't taken it home since, so free hookah.

I only smoke out of a hookah maybe twice a year, but I sure love it when I do. I think I had pineapple sprinkled with some weed. It's very relaxing.
Quote by Trabo
Does anybody else on UG occasionaly smoke Tobamel or Sheeshi out of a hookah or hang out at hookah lounges?

I've smoked Shisha out of a hookah. That stuff tastes so delicious.
I actually bought my friend a hookah for this past Christmas. It's pretty tight.
And yea. Weed definitely doesn't work well.
Spiral Out
My friends and I have gone to hookah bars a few times now to smoke shisha. It's alright, kind of an expensive waste of time to be honest. But my friend's going to get his own soon so it'll be better then. Peach is real tasty.