Page 1 of 2
im pretty nervous. i got busted with like 2 grams. yeah i know pathetic. well i was wondering if anyone has gotten in trouble for something similar and could tell me what might happen. i didnt put this in the drug thread because its not about drugs. its about court for possesion of drugs. so yeah. thanks.
My mate got the death penalty for 1 gram...

You most likely will get community service though.
Quote by RyanGillam
My mate got the death penalty for 1 gram...

You most likely will get community service though.

yeah i figured. but no probation or anything like that?
Quote by guitarmang93
yeah i figured. but no probation or anything like that?

Probably suspended sentence i.e. caught in posession again within a year and you will go to prison.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Are you saying it's pathetic that they're taking you to court for possessing an illegal substance, or that it was pathetic that you got caught and you shouldn't have had the stuff on you in the first place?

pathetic that i had weed on me at school.
USA? That sucks.
My friend got caught with a quarter pound, around 500 bucks and a cellphone full of incriminating texts, and he'll probably get off with less than you.
Canada rocks.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
that's alright then, lol. At least you know you did wrong.

EDIT: Weed?> When I read grams I thought coke.

yeah. lol. nah not coke.
pathetic you have to go to court for two grams also, no worries man you won't get anything serious. I'm not American, and I know the laws are a little more strict but i can't see much more than a few hours community service, maybe some rehab lol.
i think the punishment for possession of drugs and underage consumption of alcohol are the same. if they are, you'll probably lose your driver's license and pay a fine plus what ever the judge wants to throw at you.
Quote by Jericho114
pathetic you have to go to court for two grams also, no worries man you won't get anything serious. I'm not American, and I know the laws are a little more strict but i can't see much more than a few hours community service, maybe some rehab lol.

yeah. thats alright with me. i was just worried that i might get probation. and yeah thats what i meant in the first place was that i got caught with 2 grams. lol. its like nothing.
Quote by Jericho114

What do they give pot heads to come off pot? More pot?
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by schecter_guy
i think the punishment for possession of drugs and underage consumption of alcohol are the same. if they are, you'll probably lose your driver's license and pay a fine plus what ever the judge wants to throw at you.

well i dont have a drivers license. so its all good.
Quote by Trevor01
they have a thing that i did called conditional discharge. im not sure if they do it in your area but what i did was take three drug tests a month apart from each other and if you pass all three then it gets erased from your record.

that would be great. what do they test for though? and do you know how long muscle relaxant pills stay in your system? becuase thats the only thing i wouldnt pass for.
Quote by captainjackass
I live in kansas, and went to court for possesion of FIREWORKS.

A $300 fine.

that's insane. i only paid $100 for a 2nd offense consumption
A gram? That's nothing.

I got busted with a whole cup of sugar. ****ing neighbors.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by lespaulrocks39
A gram? That's nothing.

I got busted with a whole cup of sugar. ****ing neighbors.

not a gram. two grams.
Quote by Trevor01
its called a panel 5 test. it tests for cannaboids (pot), cocaine, amphetamines, and two other things i forgot. you can tell the place you are taking it at what medication you are on and they factor that in.

im not on any meds. i was just wondering. idk. what are muscle relaxants? like what are they considered?
Quote by schecter_guy
that's insane. i only paid $100 for a 2nd offense consumption

Whats really ****ed up is it was only a strand of blackcats- But I somehow got charged for bottle rockets
Whats your prior record look like?

The fact that you are most likely a minor will keep you out of trouble.
Quote by Brown925
Whats your prior record look like?

The fact that you are most likely a minor will keep you out of trouble.

i have nothing on my record. this is the first offense. but i smoked at school.
Quote by Trevor01
i dont know what muscle relaxers are but im sure wikipedia knows. it knows everything.

most people dont reallly abuse muscle relaxants. so i dont think i have to worry. they prolly wont test for it.
Quote by captainjackass
I live in kansas, and went to court for possesion of FIREWORKS.

A $300 fine.

rofl what a gay state.

no offense tho
Call me Trey.
Quote by guitarmang93
i have nothing on my record. this is the first offense. but i smoked at school.

You will be fine.
What state do you live in?
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
isnt weed like de-criminalized?
can't you have only have less than 5 g's on you before they can even do anything really other than confinscate it?

i live in canada mind you

cock n balls
Quote by colby420
isnt weed like de-criminalized?
can't you have only have less than 5 g's on you before they can even do anything really other than confinscate it?

i live in canada mind you

its different here
You'll be fine, even in the US, two grams will get you nothing but community service or maybe a fine and probation.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
You'll be fine, even in the US, two grams will get you nothing but community service or maybe a fine and probation.

yeah but i smoked at school! isnt that like way worse? i mean like idk but i just figured it was.
20g or less in Florida is up to 1 year and up to a 1,000 dollar fine. Only a misdemeanor though.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Page 1 of 2